Hogsmade (part 2)

HERMIONE GRANGER POV:
Ginny pulled me right into the store and started hoping around. "Ok ok calm down" I laughed. "But you're getting married! How am I supposed to calm down!" She yelled. "I should be more excited than you are!" I smiled and she nodded. "Right... why aren't you?" She asked. I hesitated. "I'm scared. And nervous" "Why?" She asked again. I took a deep breath. "My parents won't be there to see me. My relationship with Draco would just cause problems to other people..." I said.

"Well... I will definitely be there and so will Harry. We will always support you and what you pick. I'm sure Zabini will be there too! As well as Neville and Luna if you ask them. I'm also sure that your mum and dad are watching their little girl turn into a grown young woman right now! And if you want, I can have my whole family come so that you have more people on your side."

And right then, she had a rambling moment. Which happened a lot. But this time, it was helpful and calming. I just hugged her and a tear filled my eye. "Thank you Ginny. You have always felt like family to me and that meant a lot" I said and she smiled. Come on. Now let's go get you a dress!" She jumped again and giggled.

We looked around at all of the different colored dresses. Pinks and blues and yellows. Whites blacks greens. All different colors. So beautiful. A pretty woman came up to us. "Are you looking for something specific or special my darlings?" She asked. "Just wedding dresses, black and white to be exact" I replied and she nodded. "Right this way" she led us to the white and back dresses. There were big and small ones. All super amazing and beautiful. But there was one white one that stood out to me most. And apparently a black one that stood out to Ginny. "Let me know if you two need anything else" the woman said and walked away.

I pulled out the white dress

Ginny pulled out the black dress

"Wow" we both said at the same time and laughed

"Try them on... they are both very beautiful..." said a voice. Cho Chang. "Thank you!" I exclaimed. "Are you here to find one?" "No... I didn't get picked. But that's alright. I wouldn't have wanted to be with anyone else. Other than Cedric. He was my love. My person. Hopefully I'll see him again some day... you know?" She said in her soft voice. Ginny just hid behind me. I walked over to cho and hugged her. "I'm so sorry for that terrible loss" I said. "Thank you" She said. "I personally love he white on for you" She smiled and she walked out.

"Ugh I don't like her. She tried to take Harry!" Ginny and I both laughed. "But I can't help feel bad for her" she said. And I nodded

"Come on now hurry and try these on!" She said and pushed me into the room.

I put the back one on first. It was pretty uncomfortable due to the fact that it was big and the waist was scratchy. But it was so beautiful.

I tried on the white one which was way more comfortable. It was easy slip on and beautiful stitched. But I couldn't choose which one I liked more so Ginny helped me. I trusted Ginny will all of my life. "That one!" She yelled and jumped up and down again.

"Alright. Let's buy it!"