Planning

HERMIONE GRANGER POV:
I got home and my head and stomach hurt like hell. "My head hurts" I said to Draco. Ginny and Harry has gone home to rest. It was 4:00 pm in the evening.

(( I don't know where you live, but 'pm' means I'm the evening or night))

"You need some Advil?" He asked and I nodded. He gave me the pink pill and I drank it with water. "Hungry?" "Not really. My stomach isn't really happy right now" I replied and he nodded. "Well I'll make sandwiches and you can have yours later if you want" he said and nodded. I layed on the couch and he put the blanket over me. "Movie?" He asked and I nodded. He made the sandwiches and we sat on the couch watching the movie and he ate. "Just take a bit for me" He said. "Fine" I bit some of his sandwich. "How is it?" "Good" I said. "You Want yours? Or half of it?" He asked. "Okay" I said giving in. I pointed to his drink and he laughed. It was cranberry juice. "Here. But then eat some food" "ok ok!" I giggled. He gave me the drink and I took a sip as he handed me the sandwich.

I ate it hungrily but it didn't settle very well.

I put the blanket back over me and I laid my head in the crook of his neck. "You're cold" He said shivering. "You're warm" I giggled. I took off my shoes and he did the same. I layed on his lap and he played with my hair. "You're so beautiful you know that princess?" He said and I smiled up at him. "I'm sorry I can't have children Draco. I feel really bad" I said frowning. "It's ok. Ginny will help us and we will still have an amazing little boy or girl that will be just as smart as you and just as pretty or handsome as me" he said and I laughed.

"Draco!" I yelled. "What?" He got scared. "We have to plan Ginny's baby shower right now because I'm bored and excited!" I said sitting up happily. "You scared me" he smiled and ran his fingers through his hair.

We sat at the small table and had many papers layed out.

"She said at a beach with the colors blue and pink obviously and she wants to pop a balloon and-" "ok ok slow down" he laughed. The doorbell rang and I opened it.

"Hello! I am here for Ginny Weasley, her envelope that carries the gender of her baby?" He said. "That is for me!" I giggled and he handed me the letter. "Have a nice day" he said. "You too"

I closed the door and ran back to the table. "EereeeeeeE!" I screeched. He laughed and sat me down. "Open it!" He said and I did.

Congratulations, it is a
BOY

I smiled and handed him the paper. "Aww" he said and I hugged him.

We finished setting up the table and chair positions.

"So the food will go there" he said and I nodded. "Right and he presents there" I asked and he nodded. "Time for color, decorations, catering, deserts, and the blue cake and balloon" I said. He laughed and brought me down on the couch when I felt his hands on my sides.

DRACO MALFOY POV:
I started to tickle her and hear her smell cute giggles that I had not heard in a long time. "Stop stop!" She laughed.

"Let's go to bed. It's been a long day and it's already almost midnight" I said and she agreed.

We got ready for bed and both layed down. But she didn't look happy or comfortable. She looked upset and sad.

"What's wrong princess. Are you ok?" I said and turned around to hug her waist. "Just a little sad. T-that's all" she stumbled and started to cry silently. I hugged her tighter and wiped her tears. "I promise that we are going to be ok baby. Promise" I said and she turned around and dug herself into my chest. "I love you" "I love you more"