Last Chapter

HERMIONE GRANGER POV:
It had now been 3 months. Baby Damon was the cutest little redhead with Harry's greenish blueish eyes. He was too adorable and we would see him almost everyday. Therapy was almost over and she said that I had improved so much that I won't need it anymore. Draco and my relationship has gotten better. Lots of sex now. Lots of having fun. Lots of just cooling down and chilling nights.

"Baby, I'm tired" He said dragging himself to the couch next to me. "I bet you are love" I said and he layed his head on my lap. I played with his hair and he fell asleep.

It had now been exactly 1 year and 11 months. Meaning our baby boy was due soon. "Are you sure that there isn't anything you two need?" I asked the pregnant Ginny. "Of corse not! I'm doing this because I love you and want to see you happy. Now let's go over name choices again" she said. "Scorpius" Draco said. "And Hugo" I said. "And of corse... Parker" He said again.

"Scorpius, Hugo, and Parker. Lovely names" Ginny said. "We thought you should help us pick" Draco said. "Yeah" I smiled. "I honestly like Hugo"

"Ha! I told you!" I said laughing and pointing at Draco. "Okay okay. It is a lovely name" he said giving in.

19 years later:

I was happily living with Draco. With our two children; Hugo and Gabby. We adopted Gabby, knowing that there was many kids with no homes that needed us.

Ginny was happy with Harry and her three kids; Damon, Juli, and Lily.

I never thought that life would end this way. Like a perfect romance movie or book... but it turns out,
At the end of it all, it's all worth it

AND THATS THE END. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND I WILL BE STARTING A NEW DRAMIONE BOOK SOON! Ily!
Bye bye!
Ariiii