Hogsmade

HERMIONE GRANGER POV:
We ate lunch in the dining hall and went back to the R.R.

Tomorrow was the day we were supposed to get married but we asked for some more time. They gave us 1 week. "I'm scared to get married" I said walking to the bathroom. "Why?" He asked following me. I stood in front of the mirror and took off my shirt. Leaving my bra and showing the 3 scars I got from Pansy. And my mudblood scar that was going away on my arm. He came up behind my back and wrapped his arms around my chest. He bent down and kissed my head. "You're beautiful" he said and I cuddled myself in his chest. I closed my eyes and right when I did so, he kissed my lips and ran out of the bathroom laughing. "Stupid Malfoy!" I yelled laughing. I started the shower and Draco knocked on the door. I was in my undergarments and bra still. "Yea?" "Can I come in?" "I don't know can you?"

She pushed the door open and tickled me. "Ahaha! Stop it. Ok ok!" I yelled and he stopped. "I need to get gel" "I threw it out" I smirked. "Whyyy? WHAT?!" He yelled. "I hate it when you put gel on. Just being honest" I said and his face got red. "But I still love you either way" I said and squeezed his cheeks. He left and I got in the shower.

My stomach started to hurt. And then there was blood on the floor. "DAMN IT!" I yelled.

DRACO MALFOY POV:
I heard her yell and remembered what day it was. "Time?" I asked. "Yea. Ughhhh" She yelled back. I got some of her things from the cabinet and got her some black underwear and leggings so she was comfortable. I knocked and set the clothes on the sink table. Of corse, closing my eyes.

A few minutes later she came out holding her stomach. "I hate these shitting cramps. They are so bad today" she said and walked over to the couch. "I have to go get all the homework and I will bring you something. Ok?" I said and she nodded. Every week, we had to go get homework and lessons since we weren't going to classes anymore. Just for the eighth years.

I got to Snape's room and picked up Hermione's things. I was going to pick up mine and I saw Weasley walking with lavender on his arm. She had a ring on and was smiling. I literally threw up in my mouth.

"Malfoy" Weasley said. "What do you want Weasel" I replied. "Stay away from Hermione. And Ginny. And Harry" He said. His voice was low. "I'm not staying away from Hermione. We are getting married and you can't do anything about it! Potter comes to me for help sometimes so you can't do anything about that! And Ginny is trying to warm up to me! So you can't tell me what to do. Or tell others what to do. Got that!" I yelled back. He scoffed and moved the other way. I blew the hair out of the eyes and got my things. "Bloody Weasel" I mumbled for him to hear. "Good day Malfoy" Snape said and I nodded.

I got back to the R.R and slammed the books down on the table. Talking a deep breath. She jumped up. "Sorry" I smiled and she nodded.

6 days later

Blaise and Potter had taken me to a random shop. A shop filled with all colored suits for weddings. And a few blocks down was Hermione and Weaslette. "I'm excited for you mate" Blaise said and patted my shoulder. He had gotten married to Pansy. They brought out the best in each other and were good for each other. Potter had gotten married to Weaslette 3 days ago and they were truly happy as well. I wanted that. They took me to the back sections. "Here are the black and dark green suits" the woman said. She left and Potter lifted one up. "I like this one! It suits your eye color" he said and we all laughed. It was a dark green suit.

These are my options

"I know that Hermione was getting a white or black dress

"I know that Hermione was getting a white or black dress... but I have no idea which one I want" I laughed and they nodded. "Try then on" the woman said smiling and I nodded. I headed to the dressing rooms.

I came out wearing a comfortable suit that wasn't too tight or loose. "Definitely That one!" They both said at the same time and laughed. I nodded and went back in the room to change back

Forced and Married by the law of the ministry (dramione, romione, dansy) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara