Oficially in "like"

HERMIONE GRANGER POV:
"So what do you want from me?" He asked. "Something easy maybe?" He nodded. Obviously I would never ever do this, but again I was drunk.

He started to kiss my neck and left a love bite on it. Hopefully makeup could cover up. He reached down into my skirt slowly and started to rub me. "Merlin Malfoy!" I yelled. He smirked up at me and lifted my shirt so he could kiss my stomach and I just giggled at the feeling. "Wait Stop!" I yelled and he took his hand out. "I have my period remember?

Day 6
This whole day, Malfoy was ignoring me and being rude to me. Obviously he had a reputation but Merlin!

I pulled him over into the dark hallway and put my want to his stomach he coughed. "What the hell Malfoy! You are being the rudest person to me! I don't care about a bloody reputation but if you like me then act like it. Just like you did with Párkinson!" I yelled at his face. He just took my face and kissed me. "No!" I said and and ran off and I heard him laugh at my reaction.

I ran back and kissed him back. "Best that Malfoy" i Said. He gasped and I walked Of smirking.

Dinner

All of the partners, Malfoy and I, had to sit next to each other for dinner only.

I finished my food and felt a cold hand on my knee. I shivered and turned to Malfoy as he smirked. He started to move his hand up my leg and to my thigh. I felt the cold hand traveling up. I closed my legs but he kept his hand there n"m-malfoy..." I stumbled.

DRACO MALFOY POV:
She shut her legs and I took my hand out. I put my face to her neck and I breathed there. Not connecting my mouth  just enough for her to shiver from my breath. She jumped and giggled as I felt Pansy Párkinson hit my arm.

HERMIONE GRANGER POV:
"Gross! Why do you even like that mudblood, plus you're going to pick me right!?!" She said and walked away. Malfoy stopped as if he was embarrassed of me. And I wanted to just break down. I stood up and Malfoy grabbed my wrist. "Let go!" I said loud enough for only him to hear. He brought me back down and kissed my lips. In front of everyone. They all gasped and Párkinson screamed. I didn't fight it. It was good and short, but amazing to see that he stood up. "Thank you" i whispered, my face reddening. He smiled and nodded. Some people whistled and some people talked.

But I couldn't care less.

He liked me. Maybe. Hopefully.

Bed time

"You want to sleep with me again?" He asked and I giggled. "Sure" I brought my things to his bed and laid my pillow down. Brushed my teeth and hair, changed, and lay down on the left side once again. He turned off the lights with only the moonlight coming in. I turned sideways to face away from him and felt his hand on my hip. "Goodnight" He said happily. "Goodnight Draco Malfoy" I said saying his name for the first time.