male reader x Yandere Humanized Pinkamena Diene Pie

Warning: Extreme Blood and Gore

Pinkie Pie has always been your friend ever since you came to Ponyville, she would always call you "Cutie Pie". The one thing that worried you was the ingredients in her cupcakes, why did they have a metallic taste. Your cutie mark was a book with a "?", it stated that you were good with mysteries and problems. When rainbow dash was absent for scheduled events, you began to search, yoh gathered many details but found no answer. You returned home, to sleep. After falling asleep, you woke up but not in your room, the area seemed to be a torturing room.

???: well well well, seems as if my Cutie Pie woke up

That voice... It belonged to Pinkie pie, and Pinkamena.

Pinkamena: Whats wrong (y/n)?

Your mouth was duck taped and you were chained to a chair.

Pinkamena: We could make this easier (y/n) either 1 you become mine for the rest of your life or 2 i'll turn your organs into a cupcake... Decide.

She gently pulls the tape off your mouth

Ending 1

(y/n): Ok i'll be yours

Pinkamena:...

she was shocked that you actually said yes, but she then had a demonic smile

Pinkamena: hehehehahahaahhahah! Im so happy!!!

Pinkamena then grabbed your face and kissed you, you were now Pinkamena's possession.

Ending 2

(y/n): You crazy b¡tch! As if i'll become your's!!!

Pinkamena:.....

She was as furious as hell. She grabbed a knife and stabbed your stomach.

Pinkamena: THEN DIE!!!

When she already made a hole in your stomach, she then began to rip the organs out, but instead of using it for cupcake ingredients, she just stuffed her face with your organs, she was eating you.

Pinkamena: hehehe You taste delicious Cutie Pie

-author's note-

I don't know what i was thinking with this story