Rias x Male Reader x Xenovia

Requested by thatnirvanaguythough. You're Issei's former best friend. 

You were talking to Issei, he was frustrated that Rias fell for you.

Issei: I can't believe you! Rias is my fiance, and you just decide to make her fall in love you!

"Hey, I said i was sorry, ok?! Besides all i did was i said 'hi' to her! 

Issei: Still!.....

Issei then looked down, and began to cry. 

Issei: I loved her.

"......I said i was sorry, ok. But you have to make Rias remember that she's supposed be with you, not me."

Issei: How? She loves you.

"I don't know, but you have to talk to her yourself, I don't know anything about her, so i don't know which words to use."

Issei: Ok. 

Issei then walked away. You felt bad for him, you then just began to walk outside, to get some fresh air, you then noticed a girl stare at you. She had short blue hair, and yellow eyes, she's seems to be a devil like Rias. 

".....C-can i help you?"

Xenovia: Hm? Oh, i'm sorry, i just spaced out for a moment. Anyways, I'm Xenovia, and you are?

"I'm (Y/n). You got a nice name." 

Xenovia: Th-thanks, so do you.

She began to blush, but you felt like complementing her was your worst choice. You had to make an excuse to get to Issei's room. 

"Uh, listen i gotta get going."

Xenovia: O-oh ok. I'll see you later then. 

You then sprinted to Issei's room, you had to tell him that another devil fell for you, but when you went to his room, you just heard an argument between him and Rias.

Issei: You're my fiance! I thought you loved me!

Rias: Well too bad. I love (Y/n) now.

Issei: But.....I thought we were-

You then saw blood appeared at the floor, and saw Issei's lifeless body hit the floor. You ran to your room, to pack your things, you didn't want to spend another second here. When you grabbed your backpack, you heard Xenovia.

Xenovia: So......you're leaving me?

"W-what?! Xenovia, when did you get here?"

You turned around and saw her, she was standing behind you. She was also crying. 

Xenovia: I thought we were going to have a happy life together. Just you and me. 

"Xenovia, look i'm sorry, I just saw Rias-

Xenovia began to cry.

Xenovia: So what?! It's about Rias now?! You just love her so much, you want to go to some where to spend the rest of your life with her?!

"W-what no! That's not it, it's just-

Rias: That is it, Xenovia. 

Xenovia and you looked at the door, it was Rias, she was covered in blood, and was holding Issei's head.

Xenovia:......So, you feel for him too?

Rias: Yes, and he has to choose between us,

Rias then closed the door, and threw Issei's head, she then stood next to Xenovia. 

Rias: Come one (Y/n), choose.

-Rias's Ending-
"I choose Rias"

Rias smiled happily, and snapped Xenovia's neck with an insane smile. She then turned to you. 

Rias: Thank you (Y/n), I promise that I'll never leave you.

-Xenovia's Ending-
"I choose Xenovia."

Xenovia then smiled, Rias was about to kill, but Xenovia dodged her, and you threw her to the ground.

"Rias! I chose Xenovia, if you kill her and me, then I'll never forgive you even in death!"

Rias:......Fine.

Rias got up, and walked away, crying. Xenovia then hugged you with a smile.

Xenovia: Thank you for choosing me, I promise that'll i be the best girlfriend you'll ever have.

-Harem Ending-
"I-i choose both"

Rias and Xenovia then looked at each other and hugged you.

Rias: I can work with that.

Xenovia: Me too.

You lived your life with two devils that love you with all their heart.

--Author's Note--
This went well.