Male Badass Reader x Maria The Magma Cube

Ok, now for the Nether Mobs. For the nether mobs, you're badass. 

You were in the nether, falling down, face first, and slaying Blazes, with your duel wield Diamond Machetes (Insert badass music here). You landed and stabbed Large Ghast in the head.

"Not sorry."

You turned around and saw a huge horde of Ghasts looking at you, they then spit fire at you, but you just jumped back, and landed in front of a Human Magma Cube, you both noticed each other, she was busty woman, who looked in her mid 20s, and was in a tight swimming wear.

"Hey."

Human Magma Cube: H-hi. 

She was blushing really heard, and was closely examining you. You saw the huge horde of ghasts, getting to shoot fire at you, but you quickly grabbed a knife and threw at one that opened it's mouth, going through the fire, and hitting it's intestines, it then closed it's mouth in pain, but blew up, while spreading fire to it's allies, making them burn. You then saw your knife hit the ground, you just went to pick up, and then walked away, but the female magma cube grabbed your wrist, and was blushing really red.

Human Magma Cube: W-wait! 

You just sighed, you were a bit annoyed.

"What?"

Human Magma Cube: W-what you just did. It was so awesome, and badass. Who are you?

"The name's (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/N)." 

Maria: Th-that's an awesome. I'm Maria.

"Thanks, you have a nice name."

Maria: Th-thank you.

Maria blushed even more, while you just smirked. 

"Want to hang out? I got time to kill."

Maria: Y-yes!

Maria was really happy that you said 'yes'. You two walked around the nether, talking to each other, and asking questions. After an hour or two, you had your arm around Maria, while she was looking down, blushing so red, that she looked like a tomato. 

Maria: (Why does he have to be so cute, badass, and awesome?)

"Maria? You ok?"

Maria: H-huh? Oh s-sorry, i was just uhh th-thinking. 

"Oh ok."

You decided not to ask, it might be something personal. You checked your watch, and it was supposedly getting late, you and Maria both yawn at the same time. She got really surprised, while you just stayed calm, you were able to tell that Maria had a thing for you, so you decided to make her happy.

"Hey Maria."

Maria: H-huh? Y-ye-hpf!

You then reached in for a kiss, after a second, Maria hugged you tightly and kissed back. She added tongue, while you held her closely. After a minute, you stopped kissing her, and took huge deep breathing. 

"You're a good kisser Maria."

Maria: Thanks. (Y/n), I love you. Please be my boyfriend, we learned so much about each other. 

"I love you too Maria, and I will be your boyfriend."

Maria smiled happily and began to cry, she then hugged you and kissed you on the cheek. You then carried her princess style, and walked to her house, you were going to spend the night with her, and have some 'fun'. When you both entered her house, you found a blond woman dressed in a red bikini, and bronze armor, and a woman with white hair, and a white dress. 

Human Blaze: Maria. Who is this sexy thing?

Maria: My boyfriend!

Maria just growled at her blond friend, she just stayed down.

Human Blaze: Uhh s-sorry. 

Maria: You better be!

"M-Maria?"

Maria: S-sorry about that. Let's just go do what we were going to do, ok babe?

"O-Ok."

You were a little worried, but at least there wasn't blood shed. 

-Auhtor's Note-
I know this is short, but that's because I didn't have a good plot ready. Three more nether mobs then it's time for the voted story,
Also, gonna change the Miku one, which band should the Male be from?
Three Days Grace
Black Veil Brides
or Crown The Empire?

You decide for right now.