Male Reader x Jacky/Female Jackspectieye (Lemon)

You were currently reading your MKX comic, you were feeling thirsty so you quickly went to the kitchen to grab a Pepsi, when you came back to your room, you saw a certain girl on lying down on your bed, with a floating green eyeball on her shoulder, and with bright green hair.

"Hey Jacky, what's up?"

Jacky: How'd you know it was me?

"Who else looks cute with green hair?"

Jacky then blushed really red, and smiled at you. 

Jacky: So, going to do anything special?

"Not really, but since i got nothing to do, wanna hang out?"

Jacky: I loved too. 

"Sweet, wanna got to the park?"

Jacky: Actually I got a better idea.

"Hm?"

Jacky stand up and got in front of you. She grabbed your face and kissed you. You grabbed her slim body and kissed her back.She then placed her around you, and wrapped her legs around you. After two minutes, you stopped kissing her to catch your breath. You laid her down on your bed. 

"Jacky, do you want to-"

Jacky: Yes, i want to have sex with you.

"Ok"

You took your shirt, and then your pants, Jacky took off her Jacket then her shirt, exposing her big breasts. She pulled your down you underwear, and began to suck on your dick, while getting you to moan to bit.

"Jacky, that feels good."

She then began to just hand job you.

Jacky: Do you like that?

"Yes, i do."

Jacky: Then lay down so i can give you more.

You laid down on the bed, while Jacky took off her skinny jeans, bra, and panties. You then blushed at the view. 

Jacky: Are you excited?

"Yea."

Jacky: Good.

Jacky got on top off you, sat on your lap, and inserted you dick into her vagina. She began to thrust her hips, and moan a bit.

Jacky: Ahhhhh (Y/n).

She began to move faster. She placed her hands on your chest, and looked at you in the eye.

Jacky: Does that feel good? Do you love me?

"Yes, that feels good....and i do love you."

You sat up right, and hugged Jacky, while kissing her. She wrapped her arms and legs around you, and began to move her ass, making it feel good. You were about to cum inside of her.

"Jacky, i'm about to cum."

Jacky: Go ahead, do it.

You them came inside of her, when she got off, a lot cum was dripping from her vagina. 

Jacky: Wow, you came a lot.

You laid down exhausted, you then heard some weird noises, you looked at your hands. You were handcuffed to the frame of your bed.

"Uhhh Jacky?"

Jacky: Don't worry dear, just going to have sex with you a few more times.

-Author's Note-
Lucy from Elven Lied is next. I might turn her story into a lemon as well.