Male reader x Jasmine the Porcupine

Jasmine is owned by and has been requested by Supersilvaze

You were walking home after a long stressful day of work, when you got home, you found Jasmine wearing a cute french maid's outfit.

"Jasmine?"

Jasmine: Oh hello Master. I heard you had a long day at work, so i decided to stop and help you relax. Now then, how about i wash your back?

"S-sure."

Jasmine: OK then, please.

Jasmine then grabbed your hand, and walked to the bathroom with you, when you two were in, she turned on the water, and set it to warm, she then strip you of your clothes, and had you sat in the warm bath. The hot water felt good on your body. Jasmine then grabbed a sponge and began to scrub your back, after 5 minutes, you then felt something warm and soft being rubbed on your back. 

"J-jasmine?"

Jasmine: Yes Master?

"Are you still using the sponge?"

Jasmine: No master.

She then whispered into your ear.

Jasmine: I'm using my warm breasts. Do you like it?

You then blushed and got an erection, that's when Jasmine kisses on the cheek, and walked away.

Jasmine: I'll go make you dinner, please get dressed.

You looked at the counter, and found some pajamas, Jasmine had obviously chosen them for you since it was getting late. You got dried, and got into the PJs, then walked to the kitchen, only to find that Jasmine was now wearing nothing but an Apron. She noticed you and giggled a bit.

Jasmine: Please sit down mater, dinner is almost ready.

"Ok"

You sat down, and then Jasmine brought Vanilla (Or chocolate) cake. She sat down, grabbed a fork, and began to feed you.

Jasmine: Say 'ahhh'.

"Ahhhh"

After Jasmine fully feed you the large piece of cake, she then began to wash the dishes. 

Jasmine: Please wait for me at your bed master, i want to give you one last thing.

"Ok"

You went to your bedroom, and laid on your bed, you were really happy that your girlfriend decided to be a maid for you. When you heard Jasmine singing, she sounded like she was walking to the room, and she was. When she entered the room, she was dressed in nothing but one of your shirts, she then got on the bed, and crawled to you.

Jasmine: Master, please, i beg of you, please feed me tonight. I want nothing but your delicious body.

"Ok, Jasmine."

She then smiled and began to kisses you, she then got into the cowgirl position, she looked you in the eye, and the sec began. In the morning, you woke up naked to find Jasmine still in another one of your shirts, cuddling right next to you.  

-Author's Note-
Sorry if you guys wanted a lemon, i wasn't in the mood for one, but don't worry, i might make one a different time, just not right now. Anyways thank you for over 500K views, i couldn't have gotten this far without you guys, so please STAY AWESOME, and have an awesome day! I might make another special for that.