Male 'Prey' Reader x Predalien Yuno Gasai

Requested by Sonic-speedsune-202 on DeviantArt. Also, the Xenomorphs will instead be Monster Girl fanfic. Also, all the Xenomorphs are considered to be female, I got the info from AVP on Xbox360.

You were running through the jungle, you were one of the young recruits in the marines, but you were now running cause there was Xenomorph nest under in the attic of the building. When you were running, you noticed a near by camp site, ran towards it and entered, no one was here but you noticed a Berreta 80 on the table and took it, it bad a full mag, but you didn't take chances and looked around for some more magazines.

You were able to find at least 6 more in a bag, but you heard a twig snapped, so you hid in the dark, you didn't see anything but a random female-like figure appeared out of nowhere and was looking at what was on the table, she had legs, a tail, and left arm similar to a Xenomorph, however her right arm seemed normal, the upper side of her legs seemed human, she had black panties, she had upper body armor covering her breasts and she had a mask that covered her face but not her pink hair. You just lowered your heart and pretended to be asleep, you knew what she was, she was one of the predators but she looked as if one of her parents was an Alien.

The female thing growled, you just stayed down and didn't move, when you opened your eyes a bit, you saw her crouching down, looking at you, you backed up a bit and she got closer. You were scared, but a Xenomorph walked in the tent, you quicky cocked the pistol and quickly shot it in the head, the female predator looked and found that you killed an Alien easily. She just stood up and walked up to the corpse, you just placed your new pistol into your holster and stood up. She got up and looked at you, she then began to take her helmet off, now you were terrified, you heard that predators were the most ugliest thing in the universe, but when she took off her mask, she was so beautiful.

Female Predator: That was a nice shot.

She smiled at you, and you ended feeling your heart beat faster.

Female Predator: So.....What's your name?

"Huh? Oh, it's (Y/n)."

Female Predator: That's a nice name. I'm Yuno.

"Thanks, and you have nice name too."

Yuno: Awww, you're just too sweet. So, what a cute thing like you, doing here?

"I'm just here to help my allies with the Xenomorph. Are you a predator?"

Yuno: Hm?

Yuno stood up straight, and examined you.

Yuno: You're a very cute human, and not quiet. I'm a Predalien, my father was a predator that was stalked then raped by a Newborn.

"A newbor-? O-oh, a half human, half xenomorph hybrid."

Yuno: Yea. I'm trying to kill everything in this world. But I think I should my goal.

Yuno then smiled at you, she licked her lips, and she wrapped her tail around your right leg.

"T-To what?"

Yuno then giggled, and pinned you against the ground, she also grabbed the gun, and threw it away.

Yuno: To making you mine. But don't worry, we'll have some fun first. Hide and Seek. You run and hide, I look for you and I have my way with you. Let's start, 1.......

Yuno let go of you, you quickly got up, and ran.

Yuno:..........2

You heard her count down, you were beyond scared.

Yuno:......3.......

You ran to a jungle, you didn't see any Xenomorph, but you heard screams of pain come from the the building.

Yuno:....4.....

You finally found a safe spot, you found a building, so you entered but it shortly stopped when you were attacked by a Warrior Xenomorph, it pinned you against the wall, and examined, it smiled.

"Oh...oh crap, what the hell's going on."

It nuzzled against your neck, you realized you were somewhat of a 'Xenomorph magnet'. You tried to get of it's grasp, but it held onto you tightly, you then tried to use brute force, but the Alien then screeched at you, warning you not to attempted to escape. You just stopped and it went back to cuddling with you, but it was cut in half shortly after.

"What the-?

Yuno: Cheating on me honey?

"Oh sh*t. Yuno, It attacked me, i swear!"

Yuno: You're so f*cking lucky that I love you so f*cking much, otherwise, I'd f*cking kill you.

"Y-Yuno, w-wait, please don't angry at me, I didn't-

You were then pounced on by two more xenomorphs. They were both drooling over you, but Yuno grabbed them by their necks, and were struggling them. You were about to get up, and run, but she already snapped their necks. She dropped them, and then pinned you against the floor.

Yuno: Honey, you just let them attack you, and even let them attempt to rape you?

"W-wait what?!"

Yuno then got closer, and looked at you with an insane look.

Yuno: It's mating season, and there are no Male Xenomorphs.

She then sat on your lap, and tied your arms together with her tail.

Yuno: We're going to have a lot of fun.

You were scared now, if you let her do it, then you'd end up helping the Xenomorph race extend. After the entire day, you were now stuck in a Xenomorph's nest, while being tightly held by Yuno, memories of what happened last night went through your mind, her moaning, the touch of her smooth, silk body, and even her lips touching yours. You finally woke, you were breathing heavily, it felt like a nightmare, but why did you liked it? You didn't want to try and escape, Yuno will find you and make you learn your place.

-Author's Note-
Ok. So, for the Male Reader x L4D Female Infecteds, i might either use OCs, or just make the drawings myself, and give them nicknames, like Huntress, or Boombette. Also, if i draw it, then I'm gonna try to make them look less ugly, cause let's face it, most of us wouldn't want to kiss the Spitter, or get a hug from the Tankette. Well, anyways, I love the Alien Vs Predator movie franchise, i might make Male Reader x Female Predator, and Male Reader x Xenomorph (Possibly a new OC), but anyways, thanks for reading, hoped you like it, and STAY AWESOME!!!!