Male Reader x Sammy Santa Clause

The genderbent version of Saint Nick. Big Thanks to Soul Calibur 4, number 1 "Waifu Maker" Game.

You were making a Letter to your father, he was currently in Texas, he got a new job. You were putting a lot of work into it, since it's been a few months since you've seen him. You're currently five years olf at the time. 

"I hope dad gets this."

You then finished the letter, placed it in an envelope, and then stamped it. You the grabbed your jacket, and headed outside.

"Mom. I'm gonna mail Dad!"

Mom: Ok. Please be safe, and come back home before supper!

"Ok!"

You then ran to the post office, you knew one of the workers. You entered the office, and placed the letter on the desk. 

Male Clerk: Oh hey (Y/n). How's are you?

"I'm fine. Can you please mail this? It's for my dad."

Male Clerk: Sure......Wow, looks well done. Ok, I'll go mail this right now. 

"Ok. Thanks"

You then excited the office, and ran home. You saw a lot of kids walked in a straight line, following a women dressed heavily, there were a lot of kids dressed differently, there was even one dressed in just red clothing. You just kept running home. 

~Sammy's POV~
"He's so cute."

I was watching my favorite child run home safely. I then jumped happily, and ran to my work shop. 

"Is the toy for (y/n) ready?"

Aqua: Yes. It's ready. 

Blaze: Why a teddy bear?

"Cause, my little (Y/n) deserves a nice gift, and i know a teddy bear will do. Now, if you excuse me."

I then grabbed the teddy bear, and walked to my sleigh. 

"Time to deliver the present."

Ivy: But sis. It's only 8 more days until Christmas.

"I know. I just want to give the teddy bear to (Y/n)."

My sisters just place their hands on their heads, they weren't so happy with my obsession with one boy, but I don't care. 

~(Y/n) POV~
I was currently trying to sleep, I've been having to much nightmares about Krampus, I felt like he was going to come me. Even though, I knew i was a good boy this year. I went back to bed, and tried to sleep, but I heard something on the roof, i started to shiver, was it Krampus? 

"Oh no. Please just let it be a sound."

My door, then began slowly open, i then pretended to sleep. I was expecting to get bitten by Krampus, but instead, i saw someone with a red a glove, placed a Teddy Bear in front of me. I then felt the person, brushed my hair, and then kissed me on the cheek.

???: Sleep well. My favorite child.

It sounded like a girl. The door then closed. I sat up, and looked at the teddy bear. It said "To my precious child. Please don't believing in me." I was confused, i'm an only child, unless.....

"S-Santa......But I thought Santa was a man."

I just hugged the teddy and laid down, I began to fall asleep. I felt relived, i was a good boy this year, and Santa gave me a gift. 

~10 Year's later~
I was sitting on the couch, in front of the fire place, i was texting my admirer. She was being annoying again.

"Ok, can i please go now?"

Your (Annoying) Admirer: No. I wanna talk some more.

"It's almost midnight. I need to sleep."

Your (Annoying) Admirer: Fine. But don't come begging for me.

I just face palmed myself. Why would she ever think that I'll ever want her? I just set my phone to charge and rested on the couch. My room was currently being remade, my dad sent like thousands of money to remake my room, and make it better. While i was trying to sleep, I heard a sound come from the roof.

"S-Santa?" 

I just sat up, and saw the fire go out, then a girl come out of the chimney. She looked at me with a smile.

Sammy Clause: Aww. You still remember me.

"O-oh, y-you are a girl."

Sammy: Hm?

She then looked at me with a confused look. 

"Oh yeah. Sorry, when i was 5, i kinda pretended to stay asleep."

Sammy: Heheh. It's ok. And My name is Sammy, silly.

Sammy then sat down on my lap, and began to mess with my hair.

Sammy: You know, you're my favorite child, right?

"Y-yea. But how come?"

Sammy: Cause you're so much nicer, handsome, and you're perfect.

Sammy then hugged me.

Sammy: (Y/n). Do you like me?

"H-huh?"

Sammy: Do you feel a certain way towards me? I haven't seen you with a girl.

"W-well."

I then began to blush, she just went back to looking at me with a cute smile.

Sammy: You do, don't you? 

"Y-yeah."

Sammy: It's ok. I love you too.

Sammy then kissed me. I kissed her back, and began to hug her back. After the kiss, Sammy looked at me.

Sammy: (Y/n), how about we be together? I want you to live with me.

"Are you sure? What will my parents say?"

Sammy: Don't worry, they won't mind. 

"Hm? Why do you say that?"

Sammy: I uhh....did something, don't worry, they're still alive.

"O-oh. So?"

Sammy: Yep. You're mine now. Come on!

Sammy and me got on the roof, where i saw her sleigh, and reindeer. 

"Are you sure, what about your workers say?"

Sammy: They already know about you. Now come on, our love life awaits.

-Author's Note-
Sorry, if this story is sh*t. I'm sleep. I wanted to do my stories. Krampus is tomorrow, and I'm still leaving Easter Eggs hinting my New Years Special.