Ghostface x Male Reader x Michelle Myers (Lemon)

KevinWashington requested Female Micheal Myers.
Female Ghostface was my idea.

You were with two of your classmates, both girls, Misty and Leila. The three of you were deciding of what kind of project to do for summer school, the three of you are in Misty's room.

Misty: Right now, I'm thinking that we should-

There was a weird sound that came from the kitchen. You and the three girls were a bit scared.

Misty: Hold on, I'm gonna go check it out. 

Misty went to go see what is was. After a few minutes, you and Leila had to go see what she was doing.  The two of you were about to go to the kitchen, but when you were in the hallway, the bathroom door was open, you didn't notice, but something pulled Leila in. You went to the kitchen, and found Misty on the floor, her neck was snapped, you had to get help, you finally noticed that Leila was gone, you searched for her, when you finally found her, she was in the garage, she was laying on the floor, with big hole in the right side of her chest. You had to get out of here, but you heard the door shut. You turned around and saw a girl dressed as Ghostface from the movie Scream.

Ghostface: Hi babe, you may not know me well, since I'm your stalker, but I'm Sally.

"I-i think I'll call you Ghostface since you're dressed as him. Were you the one who killed my friends?

Ghostface: Well, i killed that one, but-

That's when she began to walk around, acting as she was going to rape you.

Ghostface: -I have no idea about the other one.

".......I-is there a second killer?"

Ghostface: Maybe, but either way, I'm no going to let anyone go near you.

???: Is that so?

The two of you heard girl's voice, you turned around and saw a girl wearing a white mask, a blue janitors outfit, and she had dark red hair.

Ghostface: Who are you?

Michelle Myers: Michelle Myers, and I'm taking (Y/N) with me.

Ghostface: Over my dead body.

Michelle Myers: That can be arranged.

The two ran each other, and began to their knife fight, ghostface was doing on Michelle, but she didn't stop stabbing cutting her, both girls were getting tired, but they didn't stop. A lot blood was appearing on the floor. They both took a big step back.

Michelle: Getting tired?

Ghostface: Not as much as you, i can tell.

Michelle: Hmpf, this going nowhere. Lets have (Y/N) decide.

Ghostface: Good idea.

"Wait, what?"

Ghostface: Well (Y/N), what's it going to be?

If you chose one, then it'll get worse..........

"I choose.....both"

You then closed your eyes, you were scared, until they both hugged you.

Ghostface: Aww babe, are you that horny? 

Michelle: I think he is.

You were now worried, were they about to rape you? (Of course they were.). Sally took of her ghostface, showing that she was girl with black hair, a gray jacket, red shirt, and skinny jeans, she also had a lovely figure, Michelle took off her mask, revealing her face and real hair, she had short brown hair. Both girls got on each side, kissed you on the cheek. You then had a boner, Michelle noticed and had Sally kiss you, while she stripped you of your pants and underwear. Sally stripped you of your shirt, and began to french kiss you. You were actually enjoying this. Michelle began to suck on your dick while Sally decided to lick your balls. You couldn't hold it, you immediately came all over them.

Michelle: Wow you came a lot (y/n)

Sally: But we're not done.

Michelle took off her uniform, revealing that she naked. She then got on top of your lap, inserted your dick into her vagina, and she began to move. While you were having sex with Michelle, Sally began to strip herself. 

Michelle: Does that feel good sweetie?

"Yes, i does"

Michelle: I'm so happy, I'm finally having sex with the boy I love.

Michelle didn't stop, she just kept going. Sally was just watching, and getting horny.

Sally: Hurry up Michelle.

Michelle: Ahhhhhhh. I already am.

You came in Michelle. It was finally Sally's turn, she got into the same position as Michelle did, and began to move her hips.

Sally: I guess.....that PE class.....was important.

Sally was breathing heavily, it was her first time. She just began to move faster, and didn't stop.

Michelle: Does he feel to you too?

Sally: Yes, he does! Ahhhhhhhhh.

You then came in Sally. After an hour, you and your two new girlfriends began to walk home with you.

"So what do i do? My parents are going to suspect something."

Michelle: Don't worry, I'll deal with them soon

Sally: Actually, I went ahead, and killed them while you were walking to your friends house.

"Uhhh i see"

-Author's Note-

Sorry, if it's a bit short, i wasn't really in the mood for a lemon, and i couldn't really think of anything for this story, cause this was actually requested by a friend, and i wanted to add Ghostface from Scream. Anyways, i'm deciding whether i should my Yaoi and Yuri stories.