Fem yandere Dante x Male Reader x Fem Yandere Vergil

Requested by Gear0522

You were somewhat similar to Dante and Vergil, only expect you never really do anything, you were a bit lazy, but stornger than expected to be. You had been friends with Dante and Vergil ever since you defended them from the Law, when a few days went by, they confessed their feelings towards you, they gave you 5 years to decide, who you would accept as your girlfriend, and now, those five years are up, and they grew stronger than you.

-At your town-

You were walking down multiple ally ways to meet up with your friends, a but when you got there, only one person wasnt ripped in half.

(Y/n): W-what happened here?

(Friend's Nmae): (Y/n), T-two girls were here, (pant) and they-

Your friend's head was sliced off, and while his blood was being splurt out, you saw Dante and Vergil.

Vergil: Five years are up, (Y/n).

Dante: You have to choose....Now!

-Dante Ending-

(Y/n): I choose Dante

Danet was happy, but Vergil began to cry.

Dante: Sorry sis, but-

Dante sliced Vergil in half, ran up to you, and kissed you. You lived your life with Dante.

-Vergil Ending-

(Y/n): I choose Vergil.

Vergil was happy, but Dante began to cry.

Vergil: Sorry sis, but-

Virgil sliced Dante in half, ran up to you, and kissed you. You lived your life with Vergil

-Harem Ending-

(Y/n): I choose Both.

Vergil and Dante were both happy and worried that you chose both of them, but they did'nt care, they finally have you. You lived your life with Vergil and Dante.