Male Reader x Yandere Humanized Fem Toy Bonnie Pt.1

-your house-
You were on the phone with your mom

Your mom: (y/n) I don't know what jobs are available for right now, I'm sorry

(Y/n): It's ok mom, I'll talk to you later, bye

Your mom: bye

You hanged up. You were looking for a job, since you were low on money, you walked to kitchen and noticed the newspaper, you have it a look and noticed it said that a place called "Freddy Fazbear Pizza" needed help, you decided to apply for the job by giving them a call.

1st night
"Well this sucks" you thought to yourself,"why can't they just pay a freaking repair man to fix this glitch they have? Or couldn't they have put some freaking doors?"

You checked the camera and noticed the blue bunny girl gone, you looked everywhere (yes you kept the Music Box wind up). You stopped looking and lower the cameras, but you saw her. That blue bunny girl.

???: Hi

(Y/n): uhh hi?

Toy Bonnie: I'm toy bonnie, but you can call me Bon Bon, what's your name?

(Y/n): it's (y/n)

Toy Bonnie: that's a nice name, well anyways I better get going, it's almost 6:00 am

You checked the time and noticed, it was 5 am, you then looked at Bon Bon but she was already gone.

2nd night
You were happy that you were friends with Bon Bon, you were excited to see her, you checked to wind up the music box, and look for Bon Bon, before you lowered the cameras, you noticed Toy Chica and Toy Freedy holding a sign that said "run". You lowered cameras and saw Bon Bon holding a knife.

(Y/n): Bon bon, why-why are you holding that knife?

Bon Bon:....... Your cheating on me, aren't you?

(Y/n): What!? But we were never even dating!

Bon Bon: then let go out.... Forever

Bon Bon immediately tried to stab you but Foxy saved you

Foxy: Bon Lass, do you really have to try to kill ye first mate? Ye can't date if ye dead.

Bon Bon:....

Bon Bon immediately had annoyed look and just walked away

Bon Bon: I suppose your right

Bon Bon them faced you

Bon Bon: Your mine (y/n) don't forget it

Bon Bon was already gone.

(Y/n): Thank you Foxy, I owe you

Foxy: Ai don't mention it matey, just be careful what ye do in front of the lass

Foxy saved you but how are you going to deal with a female anonatronic crazy for you?