Male Wraith Reader x Melanie/Militia

You're Noob Saibot, and you're in his costume.

It's been an year since you've been in the Chaos Realm, you've been finding a way out and couldn't find any portal that lead back to Earthrealm, Netherrealm, nor Outworld. You were walking and then you saw a man with his mouth ripped off, showing his skeleton teeth.

"Havik"

The man gave you a glare.

Havik: Noob Saibot 

"Since you're in front of me, I take you're hiding something?"

Havik: Maybe, or maybe I'm not.

You gave him a very cold glare, and saw a portal far away from behind of Havik. 

"That portal. Where does it lead?"

Havik: You think I'm going to tell you? You're not much of a smart assassin (Y/n).

You were not enraged, your shadow clone came from behind and held Havik's legs. He tried to break free, but you punched him the face, making him fall, but you weren't done, you then walked up to him, and stepped on his chest really hard, breaking his rib cage.

Havik: You've....gotten stronger.

"Quan Chi's magic carries benefits."

You then walked into the portal. The portal carried you into a new area, you found yourself in a club, and found a blonde girl about kiss an old man, you were disgusted and walked in.

"I'm sorry sir, but aren't you a little too old to kiss that girl?"

Junior: Huh? Who are you? And how did you get here?

"I am Noob Saibot, and I'm not telling you how I got here."

Junior: Get him!

A bunch of men in red suits ran after you and tried to hack you with axes, but you went down inside a puddle of tar, and came back up, uppercutting four of them, one tried to grab you from behind, but you had your clone come out of your back and kick him in the gut. 

"You will know true fear!"

The man then began to run away, but your shadow clone went down in a puddle of tar, and grabbed the man, the clone then began to sink him down, but you forced the clone to disappear, cutting the man in half, he was nothing but an upper body half. All the men in suits were now scared, they then began to walk away slowly, but the girl with blonde hair punched you in the face, making you go down, but you quickly got back up.

"You're a fool for hitting your death!"

Blondie: Why did you kill him?! He didn't try to kill you!

"As if I would take that from a small girl like you."

She then jumped up and tried to punch you but you summoned your clone to be shield, she punched the clone but it turned into tar and blocked her view, she tried to get the tar off, but you kicked her in the face. She then got up, but you grabbed her, and forced your clone to drag her into a puddle of tar, and beat her up, a few seconds later, and she came back up, all beaten up, you then laughed at her pain. 

"Have you learned your lesson?"

She then tried to get up, she did and punched her fists together, making her hair glow bright, she then try to punch you, but you dodged the attack and your clone jumped off of you and tackled her, the clone then socked her, and headbutted her. The clone then faded away, turning into tar and staining her clothing. She got up, all beaten and dirty.

Blondie: God damni-wait, is this tar? What are you?!

She then showed fear. 

"I am a revenent. A wraith that will KILL EVERYTHING!!"