Male British Artistic Punk Reader x Weiss Schnee (ReMiX)

You have a halfshaved hair,while wearing dark-blue jeans, black boots, a tanktop with the British flag on it, with a XXXRude Vest, belt with spiked, and fingerless gloves, and you have a bite mark on your arm. 

You were talking to Ruby in lunch, she was acting like a fangirl on you again. 

Ruby: You're so cool (Y/n)!

You sighed in an annoyed tone.

"Thanks Ruby, but don't you have something else to do?"

Ruby: I'm sorry, you're just so awesome!

"Look, Rubes, i like that you think i'm cool and all, but doesn't your team need you or something?"

Ruby: No, not really.

You had an idea, you grabbed a box out of your backpack, and opened it, it had a ton of chocolate-chip cookies. That's when Ruby had a extremely happy face, you grabbed one of the cookies, and shook it in the air, Ruby went nuts and wanted to snatch it, you placed back it in the box, closed it, and then threw it at Jaune.

"Oi Blondie! Catch!"

Jaune: Huh? Gah!

He caught the box of cookies, but was then tackled by Ruby.

Ruby: MY COOKIES!

Jaune: Someone help!

Jaune wanted the cookies as well, so he ran holding it, while being chased by Ruby. You just began to walk to your room, you put on your headphones and began to listen to Sex Pistols. You got to your room, took a bag of spray cans, and walked outside.

"Time to for some art."

You went to town, and found an unoccupied wall. You began to spray paint a picture of Scorpion vs Sub-Zero, on it. It took two hours, but when you finished, it looked incredible. You placed the spray cans back in the bag, and sensed someone walking towards you.

???: Wow, that looks nice.

"Thanks Weiss."

Weiss: How did you know it was me?

"Well, you're the only person who i can feel an actual cold temperature from."

Weiss: O-oh 

"Yeah, 'oh', anyways, what are you doing following me?"

Weiss: W-well, i uhhh.

You looked at her, with crossed arms. You just waited for her to answer, while she was thinking of something to say, she also had a blush on her face.

"Weiss, come on, you know we don't have all day."

Weiss: R-right, c-can't i just tell you tomorrow?

"Fine."

You and Weiss walked back to the Academy, of course, you two said bye to each other. You just went to bed, after lunch. When it was morning, you walked out, and went to class, but when you got there, Weiss was arguing with Yang, before class started.

Yang: You're in love with him!

Weiss: No, I'm not!

Yang: Yes, you are!

"What's going on here?"

Everyone turned to you, Blake, Ruby and Weiss, were the only ones who weren't grinning. Yang then walked up to you, grabbed you face, and kissed you. Ruby and Blake looked at Weiss, she had red aura around her. When Yang stopped kissing you, you rubbed your mouth, while she turned to Weiss.

Yang: Well Weiss, i guess i can have him?......Oh sh-

Weiss tackled Yang to the ground, and began to shoot Yang in the face, when she was done, Yang's face was nothing but a skull with rotting meat. That's when Weiss hugged you tightly.

Weiss: (Y/N) IS MINE, WHO EVER TOUCHES HIM WILL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH!!!!!!!!

Everyone just stared and was terrified. That's when Weiss dragged you to her room, and began to kiss you. After the kiss, she put her finger on your lips.

Weiss: I swear, cheat on me, and i'll kill you and keep your rotting corpse beside my bed. Got it?

"Y-yea."

Weiss: Good.

That's when Weiss hugged you.

Weiss: I'm sorry (Y/n), I just love you so much.

"It's ok Weiss, i love you too.....W-"

Before you tried to take it back, Weiss threw you at the floor, and got on top of you, she had an extremely happy rape face.

Weiss: Really? You love me? Then make my kids!

"S-sure"

You had sex with Weiss, since you accidentally told her, that you lover her too. Look on the bright side, you married a cute rich girl.

-Author's Note-
More badass male reader coming up, just gonna do a Male Reader x Aphmau Pt.2 (Lemon) some time soon, by the way, she gets in heat.