Male Demon Reader x Lucy (Lemon)

You're dominant, a badass, and almost like Lucy. You're also taller. This Lucy is from Elfen Lied

-When you were 5-

You're sitting under a tree, it was raining, and you watched the kids play in the rain. Your eyes were glowing red, and you were crying. You were abandoned by your parents, you even remembered the day they left you in basket, in front of the church. They thought it was for the good of the best, but the everybody in the church saw you as a demon, and they were right. You were crying so much, but you stopped when a girl stopped to talk to you.

???: Excuse me?

".......What?"

???: Why are you crying?

"........No one wants to raise me, or be near me. Everybody thinks I'm a demon."

???:.......So? I'm a monster, but not everybody hates me.

"........."

You just still sat down. The girl sat down next you.

Lucy: Come on, there's nothing to be sad about. I'm Lucy.

"..........I'm (Y/n).........You really think that somebody will want to be my friend?"

Lucy: Of course. I'll be your friend.

"......"

You then looked at Lucy, your first friend. 

"Ok.... Thanks Lucy, we'll be the best of friends that anyone has every seen."

Lucy: Hehe ok.

-Now-
You're in the rain, looking down on Lucy, she was covered in a white sheet. 

"Lucy, who tried to kill you?"

You attempted to pick her up, but you sensed someone nearby. You looked around, no one. You picked her up in the princess style. While you were walking to your house, with Lucy in your arms, you had your left eye glow bright eye, then a dead corpse came out of the bush, someone was stalking you. When you finally got home, you placed Lucy on the couch, grabbed a knife, and threw it a dart board. You went to your room, to look for clothes for Lucy to wear, when you finally found something for her to wear-

Lucy: (Y/n)?

"Hm?"

Lucy:.....D-did you save me?

"Not quite, I saw you on the floor, because it was raining, I decided to shelter you. So.....why were you on the floor?"

Lucy:.........

You looked at her, she was naked, but also crying, you looked her in the eye, and didn't think anything dirty. She cried even more, and hugged you. 

Lucy: M-my own-n friends l-left me!

You hugged her.

"Lucy, clam down, you have me, remember your only friend?"

You smiled and the white surrounding your eye turned to black. Lucy then looked away, but she then became angry.

Lucy: Yea, you are my only friend. I guess I don't need them anymore, I already killed them.

You then kissed her on the forehead. 

"Here"

You gave her the clothing you chose for her. She grabbed them, and walked to the bathroom, to change. After 5 minutes, she was dressed in Black Sweats, and your big black shirt. 

Lucy: Sorry, but I'm not going to wear the under garments.

"I'm fine with that."

You got in front of Lucy, and kissed her. She was surprised that you loved her, so she kissed you back.

"You know I love you, right?"

Lucy: Yep. You're ok loving a monster like me.

"You're not a monster, you're my angel of death.

She then smiled, and kissed you. You carried her and kissed her back. The kiss ended as a french kiss. You looked at Lucy in the eye.

Lucy: Screw everyone, I have you.

"You want to do it"

Lucy: Yea.

You and Lucy walked to your bedroom. You began to kiss Lucy, while she was taking your clothes, she took your shirt first. You took off your jeans, shoes, and socks. Lucy then took off the shirt, and sweats.

"Hmph, you look nice Lucy."

She then blushed and looked away. After a few seconds, she looked back at you. 

Lucy: (Y/n) it's my first time, please be gentle.

You took off your underwear, exposing that you had a erection. Lucy began to get wet. You inserted your dick into her vagina slowly. When it was fully inside, she had a let out a small moan, she then began to breathe deeply.

Lucy: I-it feels good. Please g-give me more.

You then began to move faster, Lucy grabbed onto your wrists tightly. You didn't stop moving until you finally came. While you were cumming into Lucy, she let a small moan.

Lucy: Ahhhhhhhhh. 

You pulled your dick out of Lucy, and some of the cum was dripping from her vagina. You laid, and Lucy hugged you, and had a cute smile.

Lucy: That felt good.

"Hmm-mm"

You and Lucy went to sleep, Lucy protected you from others, while you helped her with her purpose, to kill every human being on the planet.

-Author's Note-
Before i was listening to Three Days Grace, I was drawing a few demon OCs, and i got inspired to make the reader a demon.
I had an idea for the next male reader, but i forgot, but it might come back to me.