Male Reader x Yandere Mileena(MKX)

You're part of Mileena's army.

You were talking with Rain, and Tanya.

Tanya: When Mileena get's her throne back, she'll give us what we want.

Rain: Hopefully she doesn't betray us, but she'll most likely still trust (Y/N), she seems to like you alot.

(Y/N): Yeah, i know. She seems to be taking her time.

Tanya: It's been 5 years since she lost Baracka, she's probably still crying about him

(Y/N): I suppose so.....I'll go check on her.

You walked towards her tent, you were about say something so Mileena can know that you're there, but you heard her giggling, and saying

Mileena: Mine Mine Mine....He's mine....I can't let them go near him....They'd kill him......

You were scared, you didn't know what to do, but you decided to get back to Tanya, and Rain, but you heard Mileena called your name.

Mileena: (Y/N)? Are you out there, my dear?

You stayed still, hoping that Mileena will that she was just imagining things. She went outside of her tent to check, luckily you hid behind a nearby tree. She went back inside her tent.

Mileena: -sigh-

You ran back to Rain and Tanya as fast as you could, when you got to them, you were out of breath.

Rain: (y/n), what's wrong?

(Y/N): Mileenas insane. She wants-

???: To kill you so he can be mine.

The three of you looked at who said that, it was Mileena.  

Tanya: Mileena, you demon!

Tanya ran straight at Mileena, she jumped and attempted to kick her in the face, but Mileena grabbed Tanya by the feet and threw her at the floor. Mileena then took out one of her Sais and then threw at Tanya's neck, instantly killing her. 

Mileena: You're next Rain.

Rain: (Y/N) run!

You began to run, the rest of Mileena's army got out of their tents, to see what was going on. Rain, and the rest were trying to tire out Mileena, while you were already outside of the Jungle.

-Rain's POV-

Rain: Mileena, calm down, you know we don't want to hurt you.

Mileena: Never! You just want to take my (Y/N) away from me!

Rain: We would never do that!

Mileena: Lies!

Every Tarkata ran straight at Mileena, attempting to at least tire her, but Mileena would always either rip their head off, or slit their throats. When her entire army was dead, Mileena was covered in blood, Rain was terrified of what a beast made from blood, can do to the original genes.

Rain: Mileena.....you're a monster!

Mileena: I may be one, but that's not what (Y/N) will soon see me as.

-(Y/N)-

You were sitting high on a tree, breathing deeply. You were hoping that Mileena wouldn't find but

Mileena: There you are.

(Y/N): Huh?!

You looked down, and saw Mileena, she was covered in blood, and had a dark insane smile.

Mileena: Now be a good soldier and get down from there.

(Y/N): Uhhh S-s-sure

You began to climb down, and when you reached the bottom, Mileena hugged you, acted as if her killing an entire army was good.

Mileena: I'm so glad that they're gone now, i don't even care if i won't be become empress, i'm so happy that i have you know.

You never attempted to leave Mileena or to leaver, otherwise she eat you just to keep you to herself.

--Author's Note-

OK! NOW! REQUEST THE MALE READER X RWBY NOW! 

P.s. Sorry if it was short :P