Male Reader x Nora

You're Lie's older brother, you have Prince Nuada's weapon. You are in the same clothing as Menma for training and combat, but you have the same clothing and color as your younger brother. You were thought to be a legend, and you have a special necklace. 

You were training your secret hideout, a cave with Grimm. The grimm you fought were mutated, they had human vessels, and carried a blade for an arm. You were slashing at the Grimm's necks, decapitating them, when one was still alive, he ran at you from behind, but you extended your weapon and cut his head off. You then turned your weapon back to normal length, and placed it on your belt. 

"Training is done. Is it time?"

You touched your golden necklace. It was attached to your younger brother's soul and heart. You felt it cold.

"......It is time.

You grabbed your stuff, and moved out. You walked your way to the Beacon Academy, you were able to use your necklace to find Lie's locations. As you would walk through towns, people would give surprised looks at you, they knew who you were. You were in the next town, and saw a blonde male and red hair female try to fight an Ursa. You ran and jumped over them, you then threw your weapon at the beast's neck. You then ran towards the thing, and grabbed your weapon out of it's neck, it tried to smack you away, but you ducked and slit it's throat. The beast fell and died.

"What a weak thing."

You then looked at the two. They were shocked.

"You know who I am?"

Blonde Male: Y-yes. You're (Y/n) Ren. You're Lie Ren's older brother.

"Yes........You seem to know my brother, but no ones ever talked about him"

Pyrrha: We're his friends. I'm Pyrrha Nikos, and this is my ally, Jaune Arc.

"His friends hm? Well, it's nice to see that my brother can actually talk to others. Does he have his own team?"

Jaune: N-no. He's part of my team. He's been partnered up with Nora Valkyrie.

"Interesting. Is my brother here?

Jaune: No. He's with Nora at the academy. Pyrrha and I just saw the Grimm when we on our walk.

Pyrrha: We can take you to him if you like.

"I would very much like that"

Jaune: Ok then. Please follow us. 

You followed the two all the way to the Beacon Academy. Of course, you knew where the academy was at, you just wouldn't know where he would be at there. You three were then at a large hallways with two rooms were at.

Jaune: Ok. Please wait here, we want to tell Lie about you.

"Ok then."

The two then went inside their room, to talk to Lie. You just waited in the hallway, but you saw the other door open, and a little girl with black hair, and red highlights, came out, carrying a large jar of cookies.

Little girl: I can't wait to eat all these cookies by my.....self......oh my-

The little girl dropped the jar of cookies and saw you. You just stood there, not reacting. The little girl then went all fan-girl on you, she began hugging you.

Ruby: (Y/n) Ren, I can't believe it's you. I'm Ruby, Lie's friend. I've heard so much about you. Can I please get an autograph?

".......Nice to meet a fan. And it's nice to meet you Ruby. Also, maybe later for that Autograph. I'm here to see my younger brother."