Male God Reader x Salem

You have Raiden and Fujin's powers and abilities. I believe she is the source of the Grimm.w

You were standing on a white pillar, you were watching over the innocent. You noticed a familiar soul walking near by, on the white floor.

"Pyrrha Nikos?"

Pyrrha: Huh?

She looked up, and noticed God.

Pyrrha: Are you g-god?

"No. I am an Elder God. I am far more powerful than I seem. But Pyrrha, how did you die?"

Pyrrha: A woman named Cinder threw an arrow at my heart, and it incinerated me from existence.

"I see. I watched over only people who could not defend themselves. I've noticed a change in order. Salem, the creator of Grimm, has resurfaced. She was killed long ago, but me and my allies, the shoalin."

Pyrrha: How did she come back?

"I am uncertain. But the Shaolin are at a different place now. I must work alone to kill Salem."

Pyrrha then nodded. You grabbed Pyrrha's shoulder, and summoned lighting. You then appeared next to Jaune, Nora, Ren, and Ruby.

Jaune: Pyrrha!

Pyrrha: Jaune!

The two then hugged each other. You noticed a large Grimm Dragon frozen at the Beacon Academy.

"She is growing stronger."

You walked to Jaune's side.

"Jaune Arc. A pleasure to meet a knight with potential."

The young boy looked at you, you could feel his soul be enlighten, that coming from an elder god means a lot.

Jaune: Th-thanks god.

"I am an Elder God. My name Vitae, but you may call me by my human name, (Y/n)."

You then placed your hand on Jaune's head. You gave him more power, and a bright gold halo appeared on top of his head.

"Protect the innocent, vanquish the evil, and let nothing stop you, Jaune Arc."

You then teleported to the Beacon Academy, and saw a huge army of Grimm, about 500,000. You summoned your wind staff.

"Vessels with no souls"

Some Ursa ran at you, but you summoned a tornado, and began the fight. You ran at them, you smacked your wind staff at one, and it went flying at the tornado. You hit another on the head, and then kicked it hard, the tornado sucked him in as well. Some Ursa ran at you, so you decided to kill them faster by summoning bolts of lighting, they each struck an Ursa. When they were gone, you saw some Beowolf ran at you.

"Monsters"

You then ran at them, but when you centered them, you let out a burst of power, killing all the other Grimm. You stayed unharmed, and had the tornado go away. You then looked at the Grimm Dragon.

"A monster created by only Satan himself, and summoned by a Lucifer."

You raised your arms in the air, and with all your power, you summoned a huge bolt of lighting to destroy the Dragon. The monster woke up, but it began to screech in pain, you put more of your power into the lighting, it looked as if the monster was about to blow. You teleported far away, and then the Grimm Dragon blew up. The Beacon Academy was rid of Grimm for now. You teleported once more, but at the top.

"This world. Filled with innocent people, who can't defend themselves. So many deaths as well."

You then summoned an electrical field, and placed it around the Town, and Beacon Academy, the field was made to keep the Grimm out. An hour later, and you were talking to Jaune.