Male Reader x Yandere Female Crush

You were in your room, getting ready for school. You were currently getting dressed, you decided to just wear casually. You finished getting ready and was about to head out, but when you were on your way, you noticed your crush was walking with you.

(C/N): Hi (Y/n).

"H-hey (C/N)"

(Y/N): Ready for school today?

"Y-yea."

You looked at your crush, she was dressed in school uniform, she must'v wanted to look nice for today. When you were a block away from school, your crush was really close to you, your face almost began to blush, while she was remaining calm. You two finally got to school, you went to class, but before it started, your crush was sitting a seat in front of yours, she began to stare back at you. 

(C/N): Hehe, you're very cute (Y/n).

You began to blush very hard

"Th-thanks."

The teacher walked in, and so class started. The day was going well so far, when it was lunch, your crush pulled you by your hand and had you sat next to her alone, at a table. She took out a neatly made bento box, and opened it. It has roasted meat, rice with carrots, and chocolate chip cookies, she then took out a plastic fork and spoon.

(C/N): Did you pack your lunch?

"Hm? Oh, well."

Your stomach then growled, and you looked away. You forgot to pack something for lunch. 

(C/N): I'll take that as a no. But don't worry, you can some of my lunch.

"You don't mind?"

(C/N): Nope. Not at all. But! You have to let me feed you.

"H-huh?.....A-all right."

Your crush then took out a fork, and grabbed a piece of meat with it, she then was about to feed it to you.

(C/N): C'mon, say "ahhh"

After a little while were feed, lunch was over, and your crush feed you everything. Turned out, she had a huge breakfast, so she wasn't going to be hungry for a while. After lunch, you two just finished the day at school, and started to home together.

(C/N): So (Y/n), going to do something when you get home?

"Well. I might just listen to music and sleep for a while"

(C/N): I see. Is it ok, that I spend some time over at your home? I got nothing to do. 

"Sure. We can do something."

Your crush then smiled at you. You two got into your house, and sat down on the couch.

(C/N): Your house is really nice

"Thanks. So, what do you want to do?"

(C/N): Well, I was thinking we could-

Your crush then sat on your lap, in the cowgirl position, and a seductive smile. 

(C/N): Make love to each other.

She then kissed you while your heart began to beat rapidly. During the kiss, your crush took off her shirt, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra. You then got an erection

(C/N): Like what you see?

"Y-yea."

(C/N) Good. Now let's have some fun

Your crush then got off, and took off her skirt, revealing that she wasn't wearing any undergarments. She then took your hand, and pulled you to your room, where you can do it. When morning struck, you woke up early, finding that your crush was sleeping on you, but you noticed a tattoo on your chest, it looked as if it said "Property of (C/N)"

-Author's note-
After a few more stories, I'm going to do some more RWBY, with ReMiXs. So get ready.
Also, requests are closed for now. And I have about 21 drafts ready for you guys, do please wait.
Well, thanks for reading, and stay awesome