male Devil Demigod reader x Fem yandere Percy Jackson

Requested by Deathslayer1234
Devil Reader was my idea

You lived in camp half blood. You were demigod but a devil as well, your father wss Hades, while your mother was the Devil's daughter, yes "El Diablo" is your grandpappy. You were by far the popular guy, almost every girl was in love you, almost every guy looked up to you, and you earned Zeus's respect. You had a favorite cousin, it was Jackson, you called everyone by their last name first, then their first name, if they had a sibling.

Today
Today there was a massive storm going on, and your trying to contain it, so far its not destroying anything .......yet. Your at a high peek, using your devil ablities

(y/n): Jackson, i need help!

No response

(y/n): Jackson, where are you?

Percy: right here

She was behind you

(y/n): I need help calming the storm down.

Percy: But a girl might steal you from me

The storm turned to water, but it then began to circle around you and Percy.

(y/n): Percy... Don't do this

She took out her father's weapon, Trident.

Percy: You belong to me, (y/n)

You summoned your Grandfather's weapon, The Hell Pitchfork. You turned to her, and you got ready to fight your cousin.

With your pitchfork, you kept on throwing Hell fire at her, while she was throwing water spears at you, you were both dodging eachother's attacks. You finally burned her, her right leg. She droped to the floor, she then began to cry, she thought you were going to kill her. But instead, you picked her up, and carried her princess like. While you were carring her, you summoned fire to ride on. After 54 minutes of Percy getting bandages on her leg, the nurses wanted you to come in. And you did.

Percy: (y/n), im sorry, i just *sniff* i just wanted you to-

You hugged her

(y/n): Percy, you maybe my cousin, but you know i love you.

She then hugged you back. The day ended with you and Percy Jackson starting a relationship, but she was still overly attached.

-author's note-
Another story done!