male red scout reader x yandere red fem medic

Another yandere tf2 female

You were the red scout, and you earned the respect of everyone on your team, you were the popular guy, the males looked up to you, and the females loved you, but the female medic was like your mother, she practically spoiled you rotten, and cared about your health. You were walking in hall in the base.

Fem Medic: (y/n) i to put a new uberheart into you

(y/n): but medic, i already got my Uber heart

Fem medic: well i need to put in a new one

(y/n): but why me?

Fem medic: cause i care about you ze most

(y/n): fine

You and Fem Medic, had went to the surgery room. You were a bit nervous, cause Fem medic needed you to take your shirt off, and you were cut by a Blue Spy after the first surgery...and the blue spy left a BIG cut.

Fem Medic: (y/n) i need you to your shirt off

(y/n): o-ok

You took your shirt off, revealing some bandages, the fem medic was now a bit worried.

Fem Medic: (y/n), ze bandages

(y/n): r-right sorry

You took the bandages off, revealing the big cut, Fem Medic seemed horrified.. And furious.

Fem Medic: (y/n) who did that to you?

(y/n): Uh well the Blue Spy did this to me

Fem Medic:....... We'll do ze surgery a different time. For now, just promise to be safe.

(y/n): uh ok, but Medic, i doubt that Spy is gon-hmph!

Fem medic grabbed your face and kissed you, you decided to kiss her back. What seemed to be about 20 minutes, the alarm went off.

Administrator: alert blue spy in the area!

Fem Medic:.... Stay here

(y/n): uh.. Ok

You stayed in the surgery room, and waited, the alarm stopped and you heard a Spy scream in pain, you immediately ran to the source off the scream and a fem blue spy being stabbed by the Red Fem Medic.

(Y/n): Medic stop, the blue spy that cut me is male and is already!

The fem medic looked at you.

Fem Medic: i dont care, she might kill you!

Fem Medic got up, grabbed her bonesaw, and rammed it right through her chest. You were now scared that the female Medic killed a female spy just to protect you. The fem medic looked at you, put her hands on her side of her face.

Fem Medic: dont worry (y/n) I'll protect you.

You were forever a possession of the Red Female Medic.