Team Killer Reader x Michelle Myers

Requested by DarkShadows60

Your the TF2 Freak Team Killer

You were looking at your machete, until you sense something. You got up and walk outside the barn. You saw a group of red mercs, a scout, heavy, medic and spy, were fighting a girl wearing a mask. You didn't care about the girl. You just wanted to kill those red assholes. You ran at the red scout, and ram your machete through his neck.

Red Heavy: Scout! Grr, you are dead!

The red heavy came right at you and punched you the face. But because pain can't hurt you. It didn't hurt. You grabbed his neck and began tosuffocate him but he then turn Red with Yellow eyes. You realized he was ubercharged by a medic. You then threw the heavy very far away, and you walked up to you to the medic. You were waiting for the Ubercharged to stop, and soon enough. He lost his Ubercharged.

Medic: Oh no

You grabbed the medic, and began to soffucate hin, but you didnt noticed the spy backstabing you multiple times.

*Crack*

You snapped the medic's neck, and threw far away. You turned around facing the red spy. You pulled out an kunai and ram it through his gut. You killed him too easily. You picked up both the Scout and Spy bodies and dragged them the barn so you hang them, But the girl with the mask grabbed your shoulder and looked at you. She took off her mask revealing a beautiful face.

Michelle: Thank you, I'm Michelle Myers... I'm guessing your the legendary Team Killer?

You shook your head up and down. You can't talk. You continue to drag the two bodies to barn, but thats when that heavy attacked with Critical hit Punches. You got down but the heavy didn't stop punching you. When he stopped,he thought your were dead, but you weren't. You took a sharp piece of wood and ram through his neck. That's when Michelle stab him with a knife. The red heavy went down and Michelle was offering to pick you back up and you took it.

-20 Minutes later-

Michelle was sitting on your lap while you sitting down in the barn. Thats when you noticed a blue dot on Michelle's arm.

.......Blue Sniper

You threw Michelle away and you got shot got in the right part of your chest, you were incapacitated. You were shot again expect by a red spy.

Red Spy: Did you forget about me?

Blue Sniper: Are you even trying? Gahh

Red Spy: Huh? Gah!

The Blue Sniper was attacked by Michelle. You got up really quickly and grabbed the Spy's left arm and ripped it off. He was holding a dead ringer. You then grabbed your machete and ram through the spy's neck. You looked at the Blue Sniper and Michelle. Michelle was having trouble trying to kill him. You grabbed your Bow and Arrow and shot the Blue Sniper right hand. He dropped his Kurki. And in no time, Michelle killed him with her knife. You sat down and rest a bit, Michelle came back and sat on your lap. No one messed with you, Blu or Red mercs.

-Auhtor's Note-

Fem Gajeel and Fem Humanized Springtrap are next