Male Hunter Reader x Blake Belladonna (ReMiX)

I'm starting to love making RWBY stories. You have a black jeans, shirt, boots, jacket and you have a Predator helmet, and his gear with his Hunter variation. 

You were seeing a fight between the team RWBY and the entire White Fang. Your current target was Roman. When he was about to strike at Blake, you jumped infront of him, grabbed his weapon, and snapped it in half.

Roman: What the-

You then stabbed him in the stomach with your claw, and held him in the air, he tried to break free, but he only made it worse. You then threw him in the air, and threw your spear at him when he almost land, pinning him to a wall. You then began to walk towards him, while the White Fang members were running at you, but every time one got in the way, he or she would would always lose their head. When you were in front of Roman-

Roman: No, no, please. I beg for mercy.

You placed your hand on his mouth, forcing him to stay quiet. You then took out your metallic claw, and made him look at it, he began to cry. You turned around and saw the team RWBY scared, you looked back Roman, you pulled the spear out of him, and threw him at the remaining White Fang members. 

"Get your boss out of my sight, or i swear, his head will be my new trophy."

The last members carried Roman, and tried to get him some medical help. You looked at the girls, Blake had a wound on her arm. You walked up to her

"Give me your arm"

Blake: Huh?

She held out her arm. You grabbed her arm, took out a first aid kit, grabbed a bandit and a special healing medicine. You then took out the medicine, rubbed it on her wound, and then placed a bandit on the wound.

"There, now do me a favor, and don't even think about it taking the bandit early."

Blake blushed.

Blake: O-ok.

You then walked away, the cat faunus hoped to see you again, and she did. After 2 weeks, you're currently on a tree branch, and your current target was still Roman. When no one was around, you jumped and landed behind. He quickly turned around, and kicked you to the ground. He quickly took out his weapon, but you got up, and cut his hand off, with your claw, you then decapitated him, took out your spear, and had his head land on the spear. You now had your trophy. You then sensed a heat signature near by, someone was watching you. You quickly skinned the decapitated the head, made it a skull, then you attached it to your chain. You then also cut the brushes that someone was hiding in, you found Blake.

"........What are you doing here?"

Blake: I just wanted to see what you were doing.

"Ok, but how did you find me?"

Blake: I uh kinda heard that the legendary predator lives here. And I was guessing that you're the legendary hunter.

"I see. But why did you watch me?"

Blake:...C-cause....uhh...

Blake had a blush, and finally said it

Blake: I'm interested in you. 

You took off your predator mask, revealing your face. To Blake, you were the most handsome hunter, you smirked.

"Well, i won't really mind having company. I guess we could hang out."

Blake: R-really?

"Yeah, want to hang out now?"

Blake: S-sure. Let's go.

"Ok, by the way, my real name is (Y/n),"

Blake: I'm Blake Belladonna.

"I know, you're a really cool faunas."

Blake then blushed. You and Blake then walked in town, a lot of people were staring at you two. When you were walking to a cafe, you decided to hold hands with her, making her blush really hard. When you got to the cafe, you two noticed her team mates, they were waiting for a table as well.

Ruby: Hi, Blake.

Yang: Heya Blake.

Weiss: Hey Blake, who's the guy?

Blake: This is (Y/n), the boy from 2 weeks ago. We're currently on a date. 

"Yep."

Ruby: Oh cool.

You and Blake finally got a table. When you sat down, you both asked questions about each other. After the date, you two sat at a bench, Blake was feeling sleepy and was sitting on your lap, you were stroking her hair.

Blake: Hey (Y/n)?

"Yeah?"

Blake: D-do you have-

"Yes, Blake, i love you"

Blake: Ah! Really?! I love you too! 

She then kissed you on the cheek, and began to purr while snuggling up to you.

"Hmph cute." 

Blake: By the way.

"Hm?"

That's when Blake then had an insane smile.

Blake: Since, you're mine now, you can't abandon me. 

"Uhhh sure" (Well sh*t)

Your new Faunus girlfriends shared almost every hour with you.

-Author's Note-
Ending didn't go quiet as planned, but oh well. Ruby is next, then Belarus.