Male Reader x Selena The Snow Golem

You were walking in the forest, winter was here, but the cold doesn't bother you. When you found a huge pile of snow, you decided to make a snow golem, so that way you could have company. When you placed the two snow blocks, you had to think of a name for the Snow Golem.

".....*Sigh*......C'mon....I guess I can call her....Selena...Yea, I'll name her Selena." 

You placed the pumpkin on the the two block snow, then a girl dressed as a Snow Golem appeared in front of you, she had orange hair, and a curious look.

Selena:..A-are you my...master?

"Well sorta. I made you but because I wanted a friend."

Selena: O-oh......What's my name?

"Hm? Oh. Your name is Selena."

Selena: Thank you for the name. But what's your name?

"It's (Y/n)."

Selena:....(Y/n).....

Selena then smiled.

Selena: That's a nice name.

"Thanks. Well, let's get going."

Selena: Where are we going?

"Our home. Since I created you, we're gonna share the same house." 

Selena: Oh ok.

You and Selena walked home, when the both of you entered, she took a look around. 

Selena: You're house is so nice (Y/n).

"Thanks. It's kinda late, so we should getting some sleep."

Selena: Ok.

After you and Selena were getting ready for bed, she had to wear your pajamas, which she looked cute in, and she was blushing really red. You were staring at her.

Selena: (Y/n), why are you staring at me?

"Huh? Oh sorry. You just look really cute." 

She then blushed and just looked the other way.

Selena: C-can we just please sleep?

"Oh sure." 

You and Selena walked to your bedroom, you forgot to craft another bed. 

"O-oh. I forgot."

Selena: It's ok (Y/n). I don't mind sharing.

You blushed. You and Selena got in bed, you were trying to sleep, but Selena hugged you, her breasts were touching your arm, making you a bit excited. When you calmed down, you began to fall asleep, but Selena then got on top of you, and she began to cuddle with you, since she was asleep, you decided to hug her back, while you began to fall asleep again. Morning came by, you found Selena sitting on you, in the cowgirl position, she was looking at you.

Selena: Good morning (Y/n).

"Good morning? Selena, why are you up so early?" 

Selena: I wanted to give you something.

"..Oh really? Then what is it?"

Selena: Close your eyes.

"Fine."

You closed your eyes, and you felt.....Selena's cold lips touch yours, she then inserted her tongue inside of your mouth, and felt as if something went inside your mouth. When you opened your eyes, you saw Selena stopped kissing you, while she was breathing heavily.

Selena: I love you (Y/n). Please, make me part of your property. I want you to own me.

"I love you too Selena." 

Selena: Good. 

She then stripped you of your shirt, and went back to french-kissing you. You began to grope her ass, and you deepened the kiss. 

Selena: Please make love to me......my sex toy.

"Yes mistress."

Selena somehow made you her sex slave. You made a new friend, but you ended up being their new toy. 

-Author's Note-
I have so much things to do, some much fun, i love making this stories for you guys. Before I end it here, you guys are like family to me, how? You read me stories, i chat with you sometimes, and we all love yandere. Also, Male Nightmare Reader x Joy is in the lead, and Christmas Specials are coming a bit sooner than expected, anyways, bye, thanks for reading this, and stay awesome. 

Before I go, Guess how Selena made you her sex slave, and also Snow Golem reminds me of Selena Gomez, you can see how.