male reader x Yandere Prryha Ω

Requested by Pyro1337

Your theme song is the youtube video

You were Nightmare's son, the weapon given to you was a weapon similar to soul edge but was wasn't as powerful as it was, you blade was skinnier and made by the British, you dressed in dark suits with a red handkerchief. You were 20 years old with having dark ablities that Nightmare was able to possess. You were Nightmare's greatest possession, you were the first to make him happy ever since you were born. You were traveling to your Father's training ground, you sensed that something had happened. By the time you got to the training ground, everything was destroyed, but it like looked an old friend was the cause of this, she was right behind you.

(Y/m): wow Prryha, i didn't think you could transform... Or take poeple's powers.

Prryha Ω: i was just looking for you, thats all

(y/n): but you killed some innocent people

Prryha Ω: they deserved it

(Y/n): For What?!

You yelling at her, was the one thing she hated.

Prryha Ω: DONT YELL AT ME!!!

She charged at you with her sword, but you dodged it and countered attacked by cutting her Nightmare arm off. Prryha Ω then screamed in pain, but just to throw you off, she quickly got up and tried to cut your throat, but she missed.

Prryha Ω: (y/n) please just give up, we can be happy together

(y/n): how about "no"

You finished her off, by stapping her with your blade, but she she stabbed you back with hers too. Prryha Ω was losing less blood then you, and had an evil grin.

Prryha Ω: now we can be toegther

You died with Prryha on that day

-author's note-

Gaah i did this in 10:50 pm, its freaking late, why did do NOW?! I'll shut up now.

More stories is progress