Male Shoalin Reader x Yang Xio Long (ReMiX)

Still making the reader a badass. You have Liu Kang's moves, and have all three variations, and you wear his MKX clothing.

You were fighting Neo, she captured Yang, and she is currently tied up in a corner. Neo was also struggling on trying to defeat you, when you performed a Bicycle Kick, she used her umbrella as a shield, but you were able to break it, and in the process, also inflicted massive damage to her face, at the end of your move, you kicked her really hard in the face, causing her to go flying, she even was slammed against the wall, and leaving a huge crack. You ran to Yang's aid, and untied her. You had to carry her since she wasted a lot of her energy. When you got back to the beacon academy, she had to rest in the infirmary, her sister couldn't thank you enough for saving her.

Ruby: (Y/n) thank you so much, for saving my sister. Is there any way we could repay you?

"Just promise to stay by my side in battle."

Ruby nodded in agreement. That's when Yang woke up, and saw you two talking right next to her.

Yang: H-hey Ruby, hey (Y/n), ow, why does my head hurt?

"You attempted to fight Neo alone, but she was too strong, and i was the only one able to save you."

Yang: R-really. Ow. I can't remember so well, she probably hit me on my head.

"Probably. Well i have to go. See you around."

You walked outside, and went to the forest to train, you brought a bag with you, witch had 5 granola bars, and 2 monster energy drinks. Over 4 hours, you performed a lot of push ups, sit ups, practically every exercising training you could think of, after those exercises, you sat down on a log, and grabbed granola bar to eat, you then heard a twig snap, you stood up, and looked around, nothing. You then took a deep breath, and mediated, you sensed a heart beat behind a bush behind, without second thoughts, you did backflip, then landed behind the person that was behind the bush, and got into the fight stance, the person in front of your Yang.

"Yang? Did the nurse let you out early?"

Yang: Well sort of, she said i can go outside as i have protection with me.

"Alright then."

Yang: Cool, can i be here with you?

"I suppose so."

Yang: Awesome, thanks.

"You're welcome.......By the way, Yang?"

Yang: Hm?

"Why you have to fight Neo?"

Yang:..........

"Yang?"

All of a sudden Yang attempted to kick you, but you grabbed her foot, and threw her at the ground, she quickly got up, and got into the fighting stance, you performed Dragon's Roar, and sent her flying as your fist struck her face.

"Stand down Yang, or you'll lose your arms."

She got up, and ran at you, and attempted to punch you but you performs the Dragon Parry, and got her, when she on the floor, you placed your foot on her back, and grabbed one of her arms, so she couldn't get back up. She then began to cry, you wanted to place her in your arms, so you let go of her, and got off of her. She then got up, and attempted run away, but grabbed her by the arm, and hugged her, she hugged you back tightly.

"Yang. Please tell me you had to fight Neo."

Yang:.....She said that if i don't work for her then she'll kill you and i wanted to kill her since she was talking crap about you, but i ended up losing. I'm sorry!

You kissed her on the forehead.

"It's nice that you wanted to protect me Yang, but you have to remember, I'm a strong martial artists. I can take care of myself."

Yang: I know, I'm sorry.

You carried in the princess position, and then grabbed your bag.

"How about we get back, and just watch a movie, or have some lunch together?"

Yang: O-ok.

Afterwards you, and Yang had a date, and later in life became a couple, the annoying part is that Neo won't stop trying to kill both of you.

-Author's Note-
Now, I'm in the mood for some MKX.