Male Reader x Sam Krampus (Forced Lemon)

Genderbent version of Krampus. You're 17.

You were walking home from school, whenever you walked by a house, all the lights were would turn off. You just shrugged it off, and continued to walk home. When you entered your house, the power went off. 

"Oh come on."

You just complained. You grabbed a flashlight and went to your room, your room was a bid dark, but it felt relaxing. You set the flashlight on your desk, took off your shoes, and laid down on your bed. You just wanted to rest, it was the last day of school though, so you got to do a lot of things to do. After 25 minutes, you heard a loud thud on the roof.

"What the hell?"

You then heard foot steps on the roof, it sounded like someone somehow managed to get on your roof. You grabbed your metal bat, and headed to the living room, you found that the person was going down the chimney. 

"Oh nice try, f*cker. I did some bad sh*t this week, I know Santa isn't visiting me."

When the person came out of the chimney, you ran the person, but it was a monster with horns, and goat legs. You stopped running, you were scared.

"Oh sh*t. Krampus."

The monster roared at you, you ran to the living room, and grabbed your father's machete. You turned at the monster, the thing was right in front of you, you slashed at it, but it grabbed the machete, and threw it at the living room. It then grabbed you, and dragged you in your room.

"H-hey! Let me go!"

When you and monster were in your room, it threw you in the bed, you sat up, and found that the monster closed the door, and that black smog was surrounding it. When the black smog fully covered the monster, the slim female-like figure was seen. The figure came out of the black smoke, it was a woman with black hair, dressed like Santa, but in a black alternative dress, stockings, and gloves. 

"W-who are you?"

Sam: Krampus. Samantha Krampus. But you can just call me Sam. 

Sam then pinned you on your bed, she looked at you, and then licked her lips.

Sam: And you've been a very naughty boy.

Sam then sat on you, in the cowgirl position. She then stripped you of your shirt, you wanted to fight back, but you found yourself tied to the bed, and your mouth duck taped. When you looked at Sam, she was grinning at you, you were beyond terrified, she then tore off your jeans, and undergarments, she began to lick your dick, you got an erection.

Sam: Oh. Someone seems very excited. 

Sam then began to suck on your dick, while you began to moan softly. 

Sam: Mmmmm. You like that.

Sam then stopped, she got up, and took off her dress, and undergarments, revealing her smooth, and busty body. Sam noticed your dick throbbing.

Sam: Oh. So you did like that.

She then got back into the cowgirl position, and before she inserted your dick into her vagina.

Sam: Tell me (Y/n). Do you know feel a certain towards me?

You looked at her, you just closed your eyes, and looked away. She glared at you.

Sam: Then i suppose I'll have to do this.

You opened you eyes, and looked at Sam, she placed a pill between her lips, removed the duck tape off your mouth, and then kissed you, she was forcefully kissing you, and even added tongue, you accidentally swallowed the pill she had between her lips. After the kiss, you began to breath heavily, your heart rate was increasing, and you felt different towards Sam.

Sam: So? Now do you love me?

"Y-yes."

Sam: Perfect. Hehe.

Sam then inserted your dick into her vagina, and began to thrust, she then began to forcefully rape you. While Sam was raping you, she had tongue out, and had her hair cover her eyes, you can tell, she's been wanting to rape you, ever since she laid eyes on you. 

Sam: Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Give it to me, baby!

She was acting like a succubi, she then untied you, and made you sat up, she placed her hands on your shoulder, you looked at her, and saw that her eyes were glowing bright pink, she was a succubi, and drug was now in effect. You hugged Sam, and began to grope her ass.

Sam: Oh? So getting dirty, aren't we?

Sam pressed her breasts against your chest, and began to french kiss you and while she was thrusting, she then fully had every inch of your dick in side of her, making you cum.

"I-i'm cumming."

Sam: Me too.

You and Sam then both cum, mixing your juices. When you were both done, you had Sam on your side, she was cuddling with you.

Sam: That was incredible. Now then, remember one thing sweetheart.

"Hm?"

Sam: You're forever mine, and I'll even kill every person you talk to.

"Understood."

Your soul and body were forever in Sam's possession. 

-Author's Note-
I wasn't able to leave an easter egg to hint the New Year's special but I will tell that, the story is a ReMiX of my earlier stories, AND is the reader was disabled in the original. Anyways, I'm gonna work on the New Years Special now, so I can have time to work on the Mob Talker Stories, and the others. Anyways, I guess i own Samantha Krampus, I hope you enjoy your Christmas, or whatever Holiday you celebrate, and stay awesome.