Male Dark Angel Reader x Yandere Scarlet/Kitana/Mileena/Jade

Youre 15 in this story, and youre dressed the way Menma is from Naruto.

You were fighting Goro, he was getting pissed off, because you landing more hits than he has been doing.

"Finish Him!"

Kicked Goro, ripped his top arms off, and beat him with it, when he was on the floor, you threw his arms at him.

"(Y/n) Wins. Fatality!"

You excited the stage to be greeted by Shao Khan.

Shao Khan: that was an interesting fight. I didn't think you could kill him. But im curious, are you human?

(y/n): not really, im an angel of darkness.

???: oh an angel of darkness, how interesting

You turned and saw a crazed girl in purple outfit.

(y/n): Your daughter?

Shao Khan: yes, (y/n) that is my 3rd daughter, Milleena. I have two more daughters, Kitana and Jade. One more female that is almost like a daughter to me, Scarlet."

-Later-

You were training to test your strength by fighting Goro, Quan Chi was able brought him back to life. So far, he's struggling big time.

(y/n): C'mon Goro, i want to get stronger

Goro:..... Hpmh!

(y/n): You can't quit!

He then started to walk away.

(Y/n): freaking wimp

???: why hello there

(y/n): hm?

You turned and saw Kitana and Jade.

Kitana: You must be (y/n)

Jade: our father met you, and we have to say, you were incredible on defeating Goro.

Goro: rraaaaahhhh!

Goro came running at you, but you grabed him and threw him out at the wall, breaking it.

Kitana: well, looks like our dad is not going to be happy

Jade: yea, we'll see you later (y/n)

(y/n): ok see ya.

You walked to where Goro landed when the wall made a hole.

(y/n): Are you ok, Goro?

Goro gave you the middle finger.

(y/n): yea, your ok

-later-

You were walking with Raiden, he was discussing with you about Shao Khan's plan.

???: hello

You both stopped waking to see Scarlet.

Scarlet: So your (y/n), right?

(y/n): yea so?

Scarlet: i saw you fight Goro, you did very well, now if you excuse me.

She walked past you two.

Raiden: well, that was interesting

-During the end of Humanity-

You were fighting an army of monsters, they all died the second you snapped their neck or punched in them in the stomach. When they were all dead, you walked to where Shao Khan had his new throne at, but he was killed... By his four daughters, they were waiting for you to take your throne.

Kitana: This now belongs to you

Jade: please (y/n) be our king

Mileena: and please make our children

Scarlet: please make us your queens.

-Author's note-
Im a Mortal Kombat addict. I love the 4 girls, i kinda wish the DLC for Mortal Komabt X would come out sooner.