13

"Hello ladies. How are the two most beautiful women in Boston doing today?" Jordan says as he walks into Morgan's backyard. He tries not to stare at Morgan and instead keep his eyes on Abby. He kneels down and kisses Abby on the lips and gives her the sweetest smile. "Thanks for keeping my girl entertained today Morgan. I felt terrible leaving her alone today, but I'm happy to see she had you to keep her company. I think I'll steal her back now though. I'm taking you out tonight beautiful. Dinner, drinks, dancing. I'm going to show you Boston."

Abby is all smiles. Jordan hasn't taken her out since she's been in Boston. She thought he was going to break up with her. He'd been hinting that she should go back to New York, but she's glad she hadn't taken the hint. "Hey we should make it a double date." Jordan isn't sure who she's talking about at first. Then it dawns on him, she wants to invite Morgan and Jesse out with them. Yesterday he would have thought of this himself, but today he's trying to force himself to stop wanting Morgan. That won't happen if he spends more time with her instead of less. "Abby wouldn't you like some time just the two of us?"

"Babe, we can go out just the two of us anytime we want to when we go back to New York. I think it'd be nice to hang out with my new friend and get to know Jesse better. What do you think Morgan, you and Jesse want to go out tonight?"

Morgan forces herself to smile at Abby. She's not sure Abby quite understands or even knows about her and Jordan's past. Morgan really likes Abby, which she feels at odds with. On one hand Abby's really sweet and so very likeable. But on the other hand, Abby has the life she thought was meant for her. And as much as she hates it, she's jealous.

Morgan can't bring herself to say no to Abby when she looks so excited about the prospect of them all hanging out together. Jordan is staring at Morgan, she can't read his expression. Does he want her to say yes or no? She wishes he'd give her a sign. Then she looks back at Abby. Morgan decides she doesn't care what Jordan wants, she wants to hang out with Abby. "Sounds like fun. We'd love to go out tonight. What time? Where did you have in mind Jordan?"

Jordan can't believe this is happening. All he wants is to stop thinking about Morgan, to stop wanting her so badly. He's trying to move forward with his relationship with Abby. How's he supposed to do that with Morgan sitting across the table from him? But how's he supposed to turn down spending time with her, even if that means her boyfriend will also be there. Oh yeah and his girlfriend. He's got to remind himself she's the reason for this night out. "I was thinking we could start out at The Oceanaire or The Brahman if we wanted to do a little dancing too. Morgan don't you want to talk to Jesse first? What if he has other plans already? Maybe we can plan a double date for another night."

Morgan finds it a bit funny that Jordan is trying to get out of hanging out with her and Jesse. But he wants them to be friends, don't they need to do things friends would do, like double date. "No, Jesse will be completely cool with going out tonight. It's Friday after all. Count us in. Give me a call and let me know what time. Well I better get inside. Got to pick out what to wear. It's been forever since I went out dancing." Morgan stands up to go inside. Jordan notices how her tiny bikini bottoms show off her amazing ass. He can't help but stare, because damn she looks good. Abby also notices. "You like what you see babe?" She's not upset or even bothered that Jordan's staring at Morgan. Abby can see how attractive she is. She's actually imagined what a threesome with her and Jordan would be like. The thought of watching Jordan go down on a girl that looks so much like herself is a real turn on. Abby bites her bottom lip thinking about it.

"I think a better question is do you like what you see? Abs, I know that look. Don't even go there, it's not happening."  Abby looks up into Jordan's eyes, her lips turn up into a sexy smile. "It's been a while since we had another woman in our bed. She's perfect for us, you have to admit."

Jordan's expression turns serious. "No she's not Abby, trust me." He lies, because yes she is perfect for him, but not for them. Jordan stands up and reaches for her hand. He helps her up and without another word he pulls her back over to his mom's and down to the basement. Jordan's all over her once they're in the safety of the basically sound proof basement. When his lips move from her mouth to her neck, Abby starts asking questions. "Why isn't she? I mean she's beautiful and she's so fucking sexy. I know you think so too. I saw you checking out her ass and those fabulous tits of hers. If you don't want to be involved that's fine, but that doesn't mean I can't at least try." Jordan stops undressing her and looks into her eyes. "Abby, you can't be serious. You know she's not into women."

Abby begins undressing Jordan, she's very turned on now thinking about Morgan and Jordan. She slides her hand down the front of his pants and wraps her hand around his cock. He's already hard. "Is this because of me or because I'm talking about Morgan?" Abby strokes his full length, staring questioningly into his dark eyes. "Don't tell me you wouldn't absolutely love to see me kissing her, slipping my tongue between her lips. Tasting her, touching her, running my tongue up her thigh until I reach her beautiful, probably extremely sweet pussy. Licking her sensitive little clit, while I finger her, making her moan and pant, until she finally falls apart around my fingers." Jordan comes hard when she finishes telling him her fantasy of having sex with Morgan. "Wow, you really would love that wouldn't you Jordan?"