50

Jordan wakes with a start, he's not sure how long he's been asleep, but it was long enough to dream about Morgan and Jesse. Jordan reaches for Morgan and realizes he's alone. Her side of the bed is cold and empty.

Jordan looks at the clock and sees its only been a couple of hours since they went to bed.

Jordan gets out of bed and goes to find Morgan. When he doesn't find her in the living room or kitchen he begins to worry. He looks out the back door and sees her sitting on the porch talking on her phone. He watches her for a few seconds and can see she's upset. He's not sure whether or not he should go out and check on her.

Jordan gets some shorts from the bedroom and heads back into the kitchen. He turns on the light and grabs a water from the refrigerator before he opens the back door.

Morgan sits there looking out at the ocean, she's not on the phone anymore. She wipes her face before she turns to look at him.

"Hey babe, what are you doing out here in the cold?"

She smiles at him. "I couldn't sleep. So I came out here so I wouldn't wake you up."

Jordan sits on the lounger with her. She sits up so he can put his arm around her. She cuddles up next to him, laying her head on his chest. She takes a deep breath and let's it out, feeling more relaxed now that his arms are around her. "Are you okay babe? You seem distracted. I know I sprung this weekend getaway on you last minute. Is there something else you needed to do this weekend at home?"

"No J, this is great timing. I needed a break from the wedding planning. It's really overwhelming me. I just want us to have a perfect day."

He doesn't want her to stress so much about them having a "perfect day". Every day with her is perfect to him. "Babe, you don't have to try so hard to make it perfect. As long as it's me and you standing together saying forever, it'll be perfect. Were you this overwhelmed last time you planned a wedding? Am I not helping enough? Was Jesse more involved in the planning? I can help more, just tell me what you need me to do."

Morgan sits up and gives him a hard look. "Jordan why would you even bring that up? I mean really? Why would you throw that in my face? That was really mean." Morgan gets up and storms off back into the house.

Jordan gets up and starts to follow her, but he thinks it's best to just stop this argument before it gets any worse. He'll apologize in the morning. Or in a minute. He knows he was wrong to say what he just said, but he's not sure what's going on with Morgan.

Jordan turns to go talk to Morgan, he can't wait until morning to fix this. He hears a noise that catches his attention. It's Morgan's phone, it vibrates again and Jordan can see its a text from Jesse. Jordan picks up her phone and sees the text.

"Sorry I  called so late. I just needed to talk to you."

Jordan almost throws her phone. He just needed to talk to her? What the fuck? Jordan's heart breaks a little. But still deep down he knows there's some kind of explanation. Jordan looks down at the message again, then it disappears  and the screen goes black.

Jordan walks back into the bedroom. Morgan's laying with her back to Jordan's side of the bed. He hears her sniffle and he knows she's crying. He walks over to her side of the bed. "I'm so sorry Morg. I wasn't trying to hurt you. I was honestly asking what I could do to help you. I'd never do anything to hurt you on purpose. Please tell me you forgive me and still love me." His smiles is infectious and she can't help but smile back at him.

"Of course I forgive you. And I'll always love you. Nothing could ever change that."

He kisses her gently on the lips. "Good. Cause I think it would kill me if I ever lost you again." He sits her phone on the night stand. "You left your phone outside babe."

Morgan looks from her phone to Jordan as he's walking away. "Thanks babe." Jordan watches her as he takes off his shorts and heads into the bathroom. But she never touches her phone.

The rest of the weekend is wonderful. They end up getting dressed after all and walking around town. It's the off season for Cape Cod, so it almost feels like they have the whole place to themselves.

It's magical, Morgan thinks. This place has always been one of her favorite places in all of the Northeast. And to have it all to themselves to de-stress from all the wedding planning and everything else that's been burdening her, it feels wonderful. Morgan begins to feel renewed, like herself again. Jordan can see the change and he likes how happy she is again.

They walk along the beach, go into every single shop in the beautiful little beach front town. They eat lobster, crab and clam chowder. And at night they take long, hot baths together. The make love in the bathroom, in the huge bed, on the couch, the kitchen counter, wherever the feeling hits them.

Their last night at the Cape, Morgan undresses from their days adventures, but instead of going to the bathroom or bedroom, she beckons Jordan to follow her. "Take off your clothes and come with me."

He does ask she says. When she grabs a blanket and heads out the back door he hesitates. "Morg, where are you going?"

She keeps walking.

Jordan can't believe she's heading out to the beach, it's really cold, but he follows her anyways.

Morgan gets as close to the ocean as she can without hitting the wet sand and lays the blanket out. She sits on the blanket and Jordan stands there looking down at her. "Babe it's really too cold out for this. Let's go back inside."

Morgan is sitting up, her feet on the ground, knees bent. She spreads her knees wide, showing her beautifully shaved mound. His dick instantly begins to harden. "Come here, I'll keep you warm."

Jordan falls to his knees between her long, tan legs. His face nuzzles between her thighs. She feels his hot breath on her lower lips and it makes her moan. He hasn't even touched her yet and already she's moaning for him. His last bit of hesitation disintegrates and his tongues finds its way inside of her warmth. He can taste her pleasure on his tongue, "God Morg, you taste so fucking good." Her heads falls back as she cries out his name. He licks, sucks, even lightly bites her pleasure center until she comes hard. His tongue laps up her pleasure. He kisses her thighs and begins to move his body between her thighs.

Morgan's hands land hard on his chest. She pushes him off her and onto his back. She climbs up onto him and impales herself with his massive cock. She begins to move her hips, back and forth, then up and down. The two motions drive Jordan crazy with lust and need.

It's dark outside and it's only moonlight that allows him to see her. Her nipples are so hard, from not only the sexual pleasure, but from the cold. Her arms and chest are covered in goose bumps. But when his hands go to her hips, her skin is warm, from their connection. 

Jordan holds her still and slams up into her. Morgan collapses against his chest and he rolls them over, and he throws her legs over his shoulders, giving him better access to drive deeper into her sweet pussy. His thrusts are hard and deep and fast, making her scream his name in pleasure, until they both erupt in and around one another.

They lay in puddles next to each other on that blanket. It takes them both a few minutes to recover from their extremely intense orgasms.

Morgan jumps up and runs towards the ocean. "Morgan where are you going? It's too cold for a swim. Are you crazy? Come back here."

Jordan runs after her but it's too late, she's already diving into the water. She pops back up and screams in delight. "Holy shit that's really cold." She laughs as she runs back up to Jordan. She's dripping with ice cold water. Jordan grabs the blanket and wraps it around her. Her teeth chatter together but she keeps giggling. Jordan shakes his head. "What the fuck were you thinking? It's dark outside and I could barely see you. If you would have gone under there's no way I'd have been able to save you. Morgan have you lost your mind?"

She stops giggling when she sees how serious he is. "Oh babe I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to worry you. I've just always wanted to do that. You know like the old guys who do it every year. It was nice honestly. So cold but I feel so alive."

"Really?" Jordan stops and turns to look back at the ocean. He looks at Morgan and smiles. "Want to do it again? Together this time?"

"Hell yes!!!"

They take each other's hand and run back down the beach.