20

Jordan follows Morgan into the tiny little motel room. It's cleaner than he'd expected.

Morgan's very quiet, she can't think of the right thing to say. This was her idea, she's got to be the one who says something.

Morgan decides to just forego words and starts to undress herself. Keeping her eyes on his, she slowly unbuttons her shirt. She lets it fall to the floor. She slips off her shoes and her shorts. Jordan stares at her speechless. Morgan reaches behind her back and unhooks her bra. She lets it fall to the floor as well. Jordan can't take his eyes off her.

Now she's standing completely naked in front of him. And he's not sure what to do. This moment is all he's wanted for the last five years. But it doesn't feel exactly like he thought it would. She's not his, she's someone else's. And he just put someone on a plane and promised her he'd be home tonight. He should be a better man and tell her all the reasons they can't do this. But he can't make himself say it.

Morgan moves towards him. It's like she's moving in slow motion. He opens his mouth to say something when her hands go to unbutton his jeans. "Don't say anything J. Just be here, with me. Even if it's only this once. I need this to be my last memory of us." And that's all he needs to hear. But he let's her move things at her own pace.

Morgan begins kissing his bare chest as she pushes his shirt off his shoulders. He wants to grab her and pull her body against his, but he doesn't. He finds it hard to breathe as she kisses down his chest to his hard, sculpted stomach.

Morgan kneels down in front of him as she takes his pants off. Jordan looks down into her eyes as she begins to stroke his steel erection. "God I've missed you J", she says as she wraps her lips around him. Jordan gasps. She'd been the first girl to do this to him, she was the only one for a long time. He'd gone five years thinking he'd never feel her mouth on him again. He's never felt a feeling so glorious before. Well except for maybe once, that first time.

"Morg what are you doing?" Jordan asks as Morgan she goes to her knees in front of him while he's sitting on the couch in his mom's basement. "I wanted to try something new. Something Amy says Donnie really likes. She says every girl should be doing it for their boyfriend if they really love them." Jordan suddenly realizes what she's meaning. As much as he's been wanting her to do this, he'd never had the balls to ask her. He knows how much Morgan loves him and he knows she'd do anything to make him happy. But he never wanted her to feel pressured by him to do anything.

"Morg, babe, you don't have to do that if you don't want to."

He hardly recognizes the look in her eyes when she looks up at him. "J, I want to do it for you. And for me." Morgan already has his jeans undone and is trying to get them off of him. Jordan helps her out and raises his ass off the couch so she can get pull his jeans off.

Morgan blushes when she sees him. They'd had sex many times but she'd never really seen it. She'd touched it, rubbed it and stroked it, but never looked at it. She's never seen one before so she has nothing to compare it to. But it's bigger than it felt in her hand. And it's pretty. She likes how it looks. She can't stop the smile that spreads across her lips. Jordan watches in anticipation as she takes his hard on in her tiny hand and moves her mouth closer to him. Jordan holds his breath, waiting to feel her mouth on him.

When he feels her take him fully into her mouth he almost comes right then. He releases the breath he's been holding in a loud moan. So loud she thinks she did something wrong and hurt him. "I'm sorry J, did I hurt you?" Jordan opens his eyes and looks at her, "Oh no baby, that was the most amazing thing I've ever felt, please don't stop." She smiles and goes back to giving him the first and best blowjob he's ever had.

Until today that is.

This blowjob far surpasses that first blowjob. She's got way more skills now. She does this amazing thing with her tongue now and a little humming technique in her throat. It's unlike anything he's ever felt in his life. He's finding it hard to control himself. He wants more than just her mouth.

It's like she reads his thoughts.

"Jordan take me now. Stop acting like such a scared little boy. I know you've wanted this since you got back to town. I've seen the way you look at me. And I've tried to fight it, but I can't anymore. I want you one more time. Then you'll be gone and I can get back to my new life. You can get back to yours and we'll both be happy. So let's get to it Jordan, times wasting."

Jordan grabs her by the back of her neck and pulls her to him. His lips land hard on hers and he kisses her like a man starving. And he is really, a man who's been starving, craving for her kiss. He's missed it since the last time they really kissed, five very long years ago. He loses himself in their kiss. He forgets she's not his anymore. All that matters is right here and right now.

Jordan leads Morgan to the bed. She lays back on the bed and pulls him down on top of her. Jordan takes both her wrists in his hand and pulls her arms above her head. "You sure you're ready for this? If I've only got today, I'm going to make up for the last five years."

Morgan nods her head, anticipating him to be rough. She knows by his actions the last few weeks he's been wanting this. She's ready for it, she wants it. She feels him reach down between them and place himself at her entrance. His mouth covers hers and he kisses her roughly. But when he finally pushes into her, he does it slowly, sensually. He plans to take his time. Make today count.

Jordan lets go of her hands. He wants to feel her hands on him as he makes love to her. He makes sure she feels every emotion he feels as he's inside of her. He pours all the love he's felt for her over the years they've been apart into making love to her.

Morgan does feel it. In every long, slow, hard thrust he gives her, she feels it. In the way his hands move over her body and cling to her. The way they hold onto her arms, her legs, her hips and her face, she feels it. The way he kisses her and the way his tongue tastes her, she feels it. But most of all she feels all the love he has for her in the way he looks at her. His eyes tell her how much he's missed her and loved her over the years.

No matter how Jordan tries to prolong their time together, he can't make it last forever. When he finally comes it's the most phenomenal feeling he's ever felt. He looks into Morgan's eyes as they come together and he's not sure how he can go on living his life without her again.