43

Jordan walks back into his apartment determined to tell Abby everything. He can't let this continue to go on. She has a right to know about him and Morgan. And nothing will distract him from telling her.

"Abby we've really got to talk." He starts as soon as he walks through the door.

"Hi Jordan."

Jordan stops in his tracks when he sees Roxy sitting with Abby on their couch. He looks at Abby who shrugs. "Hi Roxy. What's going on?"

"Oh I was in the neighborhood and last time I was here Abby told me to stop by anytime. So here I am. I hope I'm not catching you guys at a bad time. I was hoping we could hang out, have a little fun." Abby smiles at Roxy then looks up at Jordan. He's not smiling, not at all. Abby nods her head at him, he shakes his back at her. Her smile fades.

"Abby can I talk to you in the bedroom for a second? Roxy if you'll excuse us for just a second." Abby follows Jordan into their bedroom and she stops him from saying anything by speaking first.

"Jordan look I know you're breaking up with me because you want to be with Morgan. And I'm not going to try and stop you. But before we break up, wouldn't you like to share a woman with me just one last time? You can break up with me after we have one more amazing night together. I think we owe ourselves that much." Abby got his shirt unbuttoned while she spoke. Her hands run over his chest, down his stomach to the top of his pants. He doesn't try to stop her. The thought of ending their relationship like this intrigues him. What a perfect way to break up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Morgan is surprised to find Jesse's car parked in the driveway when she gets home.

She finds him upstairs, going through some boxes on his side of the closet in what was their bedroom. "Jesse?"

"Oh hey Morgan. Sorry I didn't call before I came by. I needed to find my birth certificate and a few other things. I've got an appointment with a real estate agent to look at some houses tomorrow. She said I'd need those things if I decide to put in an offer on one."

Morgan sits on the edge of the bed and watches him. She wonders if that's the only reason he came back by. "It's okay Jesse, all your stuff is here. Come by anytime. Where are you staying until you find you a place?"

Jesse comes into the bedroom and sits next to her on the bed. "I'll just get a hotel room until I can find a place." Jesse's hand brushes against her thigh when he puts his hand down on the bed. He looks down at her leg, her tan thigh is so close to him. He begins to run his finger back and forth the length of her bare skin. She doesn't stop him at first. But when his hand runs over the top to the inside of her thigh she turns to him. "Jesse..." He interrupts her when his mouth crashes into hers.

He kisses her so passionately. She can't help but return his kiss. Morgan can't remember the last time they kissed like this. It feels amazing, though. She gets lost in this kiss. It doesn't take long before this perfect kiss leads to more.

He lays back on the bed and pulls her down with him so she's straddling him. His hands begin exploring as they kiss. And she realizes that she's missed feeling his hands on her. He pushes her top over her head and his mouth moves to her breasts. He takes his time kissing each breast, his tongue circling each hard nipple before sucking it into his mouth. It feels amazing and so familiar. She moans when his hand slips down into her shorts and his talented fingers brush over her sensitive clit before slipping between her folds into her warm opening. Her head falls back as her back arches, a loud tortured moan escaping her mouth.

Jesse can't take it anymore, he flips her onto her back and  pushes her shorts down and fumbles with his own shorts with one hand as he tries to free himself of their confines.

Once his steel erection is freed, he moves between her thighs and places it at her entrance. He looks down at her beautiful face and she's looking back at him, tears in her eyes. He pushes forward anyway and just as he begins to slowly slide into her he feels her hands push against his hips. "No, wait Jesse, I'm sorry I can't."

Jesse immediately stops, moving off of her. "I'm so sorry Morgan. I shouldn't have let myself get so carried away. But honestly the thought of never being with you again is killing me. I've tried so hard to be the good guy in all this. Take the high road, let you go gracefully. Not cause you anymore turmoil than you're already in. But damnit it's not paying off being the good guy. I'm still the one losing. I'm losing my home. I'm losing the woman I love. I'm losing everything that's important to me. Morgan it's not fucking fair. Please tell me why you chose him?"

Morgan doesn't know what to say. How can she possibly explain it to him when it's not something she understands herself. She has no idea why, after all he did and all the time that's past, that she still loves Jordan so much. She just does. He's part of her. She tells Jesse the only thing she knows for sure. "He's my destiny. He always has been. I'm sorry for putting you through this. I hate that I've hurt you. But I'll never regret being with you. You saved me Jesse. And I'll forever be grateful for the time we shared. I hope someday you'll be able to forgive me. But for now, I really just want you to hate me."

He looks at her, dumbfounded by what she said. "You want me to hate you?"

"Yes. I want you to be angry with me for what I've done. You being so nice about everything is making this harder. Because I know you deserve better. And I know I deserve to be hated by you for what I've done." Morgan's tears won't stop, she's heartbroken for Jesse. And she wants to not feel his love for her anymore, but she does feel it. Every time he looks at her.

"I could never hate you. Not even at your request Morgan. But I will make this easier on you. I better get going. I'll get with you in a few days and arrange a time to get the rest of my stuff." Jesse gets up, gets dressed and grabs the bag he'd packed.