25

Morgan almost chokes on her food. She knows she couldn't have heard him right. "What the fuck did you just say?

Jordan can't believe he just blurted that out like that.

"I love you Morg. I've only ever loved you. And the thought of you marrying someone else is driving me crazy. I haven't stopped thinking about you since we made love that day. I can't make myself stop wanting you."

Morgan hears the desperation in his voice. She knows he's telling the truth. And it breaks her heart that he's hurting over her so bad. She thinks it should make her happy. He deserves to hurt after what he did to her. But it doesn't make her happy at all. She goes to stand right in front of him. Jordan wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her close, laying his head against her stomach. He cries, begging her for another chance. Morgan pets his hair. Feeling so bad for him.

"Jordan I'm sorry but I can't. I love Jesse." She begins to run her hands through his hair and he moans at the feel of her touching him. The sound does something to her. One hands slips down the back of his shirt and caresses his bare skin.

Jordan's hands begin to explore under her shirt and he turns his face, he lifts her shirt and starts kissing her bare stomach. He licks around her bellybutton, this time she moans. His hands cup both her breasts. She runs her nails over his back.

Jordan pulls her towards him so she straddles his lap. She doesn't resist him. He pushes her shirt up and over her head and he unhooks her bra letting it fall to the floor. He kisses her breasts. When he sucks her hard nipple into his mouth her head falls back and a loud moan escapes her lips. When he let's go of her nipple her mouth crashes into his. They kiss with reckless abandon. It's frantic and hungry. She sucks his tongue. He bites her lip.

Jordan stands up with her legs around him. He sits her down on the edge of her kitchen table and pulls her shorts and panties off. Morgan roughly pulls his shirt over his head. Jordan undoes his pants and let's them fall to the floor. He looks down at Morgan and there is no restraint left inside of him. He has to have her. He runs his finger through her and is amazed at how wet she already is. Jordan moves between her legs and slams into her. Morgan moans and cries out his name.

Jordan feels like he's in Heaven. He imagines this is how their life together would be like. Him taking her on the kitchen table whenever he wants. Jordan wraps her legs around him and picks her up. He carries her up to her old room and lays her on the bed. It's the same bed they had sex on when they were in high school. Jordan hovers over her, as he glides back into her, she begins to giggle. Jordan doesn't stop, he moves in and out of her gloriousness with expert skill. Making her moan between giggles. "What's so damn funny Morg?"

"This brings back some amazing memories. Being with you, in this room. We had some great times in here." She pants as she tries to explain. Jordan slows down and stares lovingly into her eyes. "I'm remember every single time too."

"You've gotten a little better since back then J." Jordan stops and looks down at her. "A little? You think I've just gotten a little better? Since high school? Oh girl you better hold on...you're in for it now." Jordan throws her legs over his shoulders, wraps his arms around her thighs and slams into her. In this position he goes so much deeper, it takes her breath away, but it feels so good. He slams into her again and again. Until he can feel her tightening up around him. When she comes he can feel her pulsating around him, her cries of pleasure try to push him over his own ledge, but he refuses to give in yet.

Jordan flips her over and pounds into her from behind. She screams his name as she orgasms again. He still doesn't stop, he keeps up this rhythm until she finally comes for a third time and that's when he allows himself to have that sweet release. And it's the best release he's had in a very long time.

As they lay there together, panting, trying to catch their breath Morgan laughs. "Okay so you're a lot better than you were in high school. I wish you would have known that legs over the shoulders trick back then. That was fucking amazing."

Jordan rolls towards her and kisses her. "It'll be amazing to be able to do this whenever we want to." She looks at him, confused. "What do you mean by that?"

Jordan props himself up on his elbows, "Well this means you picked me right?"

Morgan shakes her head. "No J, this doesn't change anything. I'm still marrying Jesse. I love him. I just love you too. I don't know what this means or if it means anything at all. But for now this, is just this. There's no promise it'll ever happen again. But there's also no promise that it won't. I know I don't want Jesse to know, he'd never understand, but I can't keep resisting my desire for you. Maybe this makes me a bad person, but it's what I need right now. Is that a problem for you?"

Jordan can't believe he's hearing her say this shit. His sweet Morgan would never talk like this or carry on with two men. He's a little shocked, but he also kind of likes it. Good girl Morgan's got a little Bad girl in her now.

This really turns him on, he looks down and he's rock hard again. Morgan follows his line of sight and smiles. "Okay it's my turn to blow your mind. Lay back." He does and she straddles him like he's a horse that she's about to break.