29

Morgan: I'm going to be in Manhattan next weekend.

Jordan: Really?

Morgan: Yes.

Jordan: You just can't stay away from me can you?

Morgan: Whatever J.

Jordan: Hey no judgements babe, I can't stand being away from you either. I'm dying to see you.

Morgan: It's not like I'll be alone.

Jordan: What? Please don't tell me you're bringing him with you.

Jordan waits, but she doesn't respond. He watches his screen but those three dots that let him know when she's typing never appear.

Jordan: Morg?

Still nothing from her after another ten minutes. He thinks he may have gone too far saying something about Jesse.

Jordan: Morgan?

Jordan: Hey!! Where'd you go? Talk to me.

Jordan: Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to upset you.

Its two hours before he hears from her again.

Morgan: Sorry I was talking to Amy, planning our Girl's Weekend to NYC! I'm not upset about anything.

Jordan's relieved when he gets her text.

Jordan: Oh good. You just disappeared on me. I wasn't sure.

Morgan: Doesn't feel good does it?

Jordan: What does that mean? What doesn't feel good?

Morgan: Having someone disappear on you.

This hits Jordan right in the gut. He wonders if she's ever going to truly forgive him. If not why is she even fucking with him at all?

Morgan: I'm sorry J. I shouldn't have said that.

Jordan: It's okay. I get it. Think about seeing me when you're in town next weekend. Let me know what you decide. Goodnight.

Morgan stares at his last text. She can tell he's upset by what she said. This makes her feel bad.

Morgan: I don't need to think about it. I do want to see you. Why else do you think I'm coming to New York. This trip is for you. I'm staying at The Plaza. Get a room there too and I'll find a way to come see you. Goodnight.

Jordan smiles when he sees this text. He's so happy he's going to get to see her this weekend. He'll have to figure out a way to get away from Abby. That won't be easy though. Another business trip? Working late with new clients? He'll think of something. He immediately calls the Plaza and makes a reservation for a suite. Then he wonders why, she won't be spending the night with him. She won't be spending her days with him either. Why does he need a suite for her to sneak away for an hour or two so they can fuck? He suddenly feels resentful. She's stringing him along while she plans her wedding to another man. This isn't what he wants with her. He doesn't want to share her, he'd swore he wouldn't, but here he is sneaking around while she's promised herself to another man.

Jordan's very tempted to text her back and tell her he doesn't want to see her. He types out the text three times, but deletes it each time. As much as he wants her to be only his, he can't deny having her anyway way he can. It's torture on his heart.

Jordan promises himself this weekend is the last time. If she wants to marry Jesse she needs to be with Jesse. Is she wants to fuck Jordan, he thinks she needs to be with him. He's going to tell her that too. Probably not right away, but he will tell her this weekend.

When Friday gets here, Jordan gives Abby a call, he leaves her a message and tells her he won't be home this weekend. He has to go to Philly again. He apologizes for the short notice and swears to make it up to her when he gets back. He knows it was a chicken shit move leaving her a message like that. But he's a coward and didn't want to actually tell her. He ignores several calls from her when he gets to his suite at the Plaza. He texts her and tells her he's in a meeting and he'll call her when it's over.

He texts Morgan next.

Jordan: What time will you be here? I'm in room 1515. Find a way to come see me as soon as you get here.

Morgan reads the text as they pull into the parking garage of The Plaza. She feels excited about seeing him. But has to keep her excitement contained. Amy parks and they get checked in. When they get up to their room, on the fifth floor, Morgan starts digging in her purse. "Oh crap. I left my phone in the car. Give me your keys, I'm going to run down and get it." Amy hands her the keys as she's pulling some clothes out of her suitcase. "I'll come with you. Just let me hang these up."

"Amy I'll be back before you're even done." Morgan says as she hurries out the door. She watches their room door closely as she pushes the up arrow instead of the down. Butterflies erupt in her stomach as the elevator doors open on the fifteenth floor. She fixes her hair in the mirrored glass and heads to his room.

She quickly finds his room and softly knocks. Jordan opens the door and instantly pulls her into his arms. His mouth crashes into hers and he gets lost in her sweet scent and taste, cherry lip gloss. Such a familiar scent on her. He picks her up and carries her to the huge bed. He's got her pinned to the bed with his body, grinding his steel erection against her core. Morgan moans, wanting to feel him inside her. But there's no time right now. She has to get back to Amy.

"Jordan. Jordan, we have to stop. Amy's waiting for me." Jordan reluctantly stops. He gets off of her and pulls her into a sitting position. "I'm sorry babe. But Amy and I have plans for dinner. I'll get her good and drunk and when she passes out I'll come back and I'll be all yours." The thought of her being all his makes him smile.

"Give her two Long Islands and that should do the trick. The sooner she passes out the better. Or why don't you just tell her about us. She's your best friend, she'll cover for you."

"Because I don't want her to know about us. I like it being our dirty little secret." In reality she doesn't want to tell Amy because she knows she wouldn't approve of Morgan cheating on Jesse, especially with Jordan. The thought of seeing the look of disappointment on Amy's face bothers her. It's better no one ever knows about her little indiscretion.

Jordan walks her to the door. Before she can open it, he pushes her back against it and he kisses her once more before she leaves. "Have fun with Amy, but hurry back. I'm not in a very patient mood tonight."

Morgan wants to go back to him as soon as she's away from him. The walk back to the elevator is the longest most tortious walk she's ever made. But she forces herself to get on the elevator and go back to her room.