26

Jordan and Morgan spend all night and the next day together, making love, having sex and even fucking at times. They have each other in every way they can. Doing things to one another that feel so good and so right. By the next night they're both exhausted. But still can't seem to get enough of each other.

Unfortunately though, Jesse will be home in less than twenty-four hours. Morgan tells Jordan he's got to go. She needs a little time to get herself together before seeing Jesse.

Jordan doesn't want to go. He wants to protest, to refuse to leave. But he knows he has to. He can't be here when Jesse gets home. He needs to be back in New York. Back to reality. Back to Abby.

"When can I see you again?" Jordan asks, even sounding a little pathetic to himself.

Morgan pushes Jordan back on the bed and straddles him. She places her hands on either side of his head. She leans forward and kisses him passionately on the lips. "I don't know J. Maybe never, maybe next week. We'll just have to wait and see. I told you I can't promise this'll happen again. We've got our own lives and this can't interfere with that. I want you one more time before you go back to New York and back to Abby. Is that okay with you?"

Of course it's okay with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Morgan cleans the house from top to bottom. She wants to be sure any and all evidence that Jordan was ever here is gone before Jesse gets home.

She knows she should feel guilty for the two days she spent in sexual bliss with Jordan, but she doesn't. She loves Jesse so very much and she wants to be with him. She doesn't want to be with Jordan, she just wants to have sex with him. Morgan isn't sure why either, it's not like her sex life with Jesse is lacking. They have an amazing sex life. But it's different with Jordan. It's more gratifying for some reason. It's so intense and needful. And knowing that it's got an end time makes it that much more exciting. She already knows it'll end the day she marries Jesse. But until that day, she plans on enjoying any time she can get with Jordan.

Morgan welcomes Jesse home with his favorite dinner and a very expensive whiskey he loves so much. Morgan barely thinks of Jordan once he's home with her again. They laugh and talk about Jesse's trip. He tells her the funniest story about some guy he met at the convention he was at. After dinner they watch some TV together. Then Jesse wants to go to bed and Morgan follows him up to their room.

Nothing feels unusual to Morgan. Jesse takes a shower, Morgan changes and crawls into their bed. When Jesse gets out of the shower and gets into bed with her, he immediately reaches for her. Morgan turns towards him. His lips land on hers and they kiss. It's full of passion. When his hand slides between her thighs and she feels his finger touch her, it's Jordan's face she sees in her mind. She moans, thinking of him touching her. She doesn't want to think of Jordan though. Morgan forces herself to open her eyes, to look at Jesse, to only see Jesse. It's more difficult than she ever thought it would be. She can't do this, she can't make love to Jesse and see Jordan. It's not right.

"Jesse, stop. Can we wait? Maybe do this tomorrow? I'm really tired. I really just want to sleep. Is that okay?"

Jesse of course stops and moves off of her. "Yeah babe that's okay. Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Like I said I'm just tired. I'm sorry." Jesse holds her against his chest. He squeezes her, "Don't be sorry babe. If you're not feeling it, you're not feeling it. It's not like we don't have the rest of our lives to do this. I'm pretty tired too. Let's just sleep. I'm good as long as I have you in my arms."

------------------------------------------------------------

Abby's all over Jordan as soon as he gets home. He's still exhausted from his time with Morgan and his long drive home. But Abby doesn't care, she hasn't had sex in two days and has missed him. He's not sure he can tell her no, because then she'd get very suspicious that he'd been with someone else. So he goes along with it. He fucks Abby quickly though. He's sore and honestly he's pretty spent after the past two days.

Abby can feel that something isn't right. And of course she thinks it's that he isn't interested in her anymore. Like he's getting bored. So she comes up with a plan to get him excited to be with her again.

When Jordan gets home from work the next day Abby meets him at the door in the sexiest lingerie he's ever seen. Suddenly his dick isn't sore anymore. "Hey babe. I hope you're feeling up for some fun tonight, because I've got a surprise for you." Jordan's definitely intrigued now.

She takes his jacket off and then his tie. She begins to unbutton his shirt. She leads him into their spare bedroom and he knows what this means. He always knows what sex in the spare room means, they won't be alone tonight.

Sure enough, Abby opens the door and there, lying naked on the bed is the most beautiful blonde he's ever seen. He's normally not into blondes, but that changes a little when he sees this woman. "Jordan, I'd like you to meet my friend Katie. Katie, this is Jordan. Go say hello Jordan. Katie is dying to have a little fun with us. Aren't you Katie?"

Katie licks her lips at the sight of Jordan. "Yes I am Abby. God girl he's even hotter than you described. Can't wait to see if everything is better than you described." Jordan walks to the bed and Katie sits up on her knees to greet him. She immediately helps him out of his shirt and then his pants. She gasps when she sees his sizeable erection. "Oh my Abby, you didn't do this man justice." Jordan turns to look at Abby. He reaches for her hand and when she takes it, he pulls her over to the bed and they join the beautiful Katie.

For the first time in months Jordan doesn't think of Morgan when he's fucking Abby. Tonight he thinks only of Abby, well and of Katie.