PROLOGUE

Song Seo-Yeon or more known as Song Mia is a global artist who debuted under Big Hit Entertainment.  

Even before her official debut, Mia has already gained a lot of attention from the public. Most comments that were made were positive comments.

Debuting under Big Hit Entertainment means, she needs to catch up with BTS, the first K-pop group that manages to go to the BBMAs, AMAs, GRAMMYs, and more shows in the US.

Debuting as the first female solo artist under Big Hit wasn't an easy journey because she needs to do almost everything alone.

Mia gained even more attention after she debuted. She became the first Korean female solo artist who has ever perform at the BBMAs and AMAs. 

She also won daesang within the first year of her debut which made other artists amused and amazed at how great her impact was. 

Many people tried to bring her down, accusing her of using black magic to attract attention. But all of it didn't trigger Mia. 

Things were going hard and tough for Mia after two years of debut. Things were even harder. People are trying hard to bring her down.

Reaching her limit, Mia couldn't handle it and decided to take her own lives. Fortunately, things were the opposite of what she hoped would happen.

She was found in her bedroom, unconscious and weak. She was brought to the hospital and she was treated. 

Being a human and someone who wants to find someone they love, Mia found her love. Kim Seokjin, the eldest member of BTS.

They started dating secretly. Their relationship was somehow got some fans realize. They had the same ring and they are close to each other.

Fans started to realize Seokjin and Mia's close relationship after a few months and thought they are both together.

Fans started to viral everything and gather all evidence to prove that Mia and Seokjin were together and the conclusion was Seokjin and Mia have something that they are hiding from the fans.

But Big Hit or the couple didn't bother to give any explanation since they still don't want the fans to worry about the relationship that both Mia and Seokjin are having.

Being a K-pop idol, meaning to be, your schedule must be pack what more after you are officially going to the GRAMMYs.

In this season, we will see how Mia solves problems with her family, friends, fans, and work. It's not easy to balance everything but she tries.

Let's get to the story! 

 ══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

To those who haven't read the first season, i suggest you to read it first because this one is season two and both are related to each other. Thank you and enjoy!