*Finale chapter*

8 months later.

Y/n's POV

PREGNANCY SUCKS. I hate it so much. I miss being able to pick up objects from the floor without a huge stomach in the way. I hate the fact that I crave something, get it, and then don't want it all of a sudden and then throw up. I hate the fact that my stomach has stretch marks. And I also hate AND love the fact that.... THERE ARE TWO KIDS IN MY STOMACH. How is that even possible?!

Genetically speaking there are no sets of twins at all in Kei and I's families. So How is this even possible? I don't know but the fact that I have to push out two babies and take care of two babies and feed two babies scares me.

Since we're having two kids we recently moved into a bigger house... Honestly HUGE. And it is a block away from the amazing Koshi Sugawara and Daichi Sawamura who always keep saying that they're just roommates.

But... I'm excited. We're gonna have a family. The gender of the twins is a secret but I'm so excited to meet them. I hope they look more like Kei.

"Y/n~"

I looked up from my book and saw Koshi and Keji holding a huge box.

"Here we got your two little angels some cute new clothes... I'm so excited oh my goodness." Koshi.

"Koshi... How come you give her so many clothes... You gave Botan a toy train and one outfit" Keji said.

"Um first of all that toy train was expensive and that outfit was also expensive and they're one of a kind... Exclusive... and Gucci. Second of all, you had ONE child Mrs. Y/n here has TWO. which means she gets more clothes." Suga said while opening the box.

I giggled.

"Sugamama you didn't have to do all this..." I stared.

"Common Y/n sweetheart. You know I have a nursery for those two little angels... And everyone else's little angels when they need a babysitter." Suga said.

"Y/n You're due in 3 weeks you should start packing for the hospital and pick some outfits for them," Keji said.

Before anyone else could say anything Kei and Kotaro barged in the room. Kotaro was holding Botan in one hand and his baby bag in the other.

"Hey hey hey, mommy Y/n how are you feeling?" Kotaro said while handing Botan to Keiji.

"Dada." Botan said to Keji.

"I'm doing alright actually... It's crazy how I'm three weeks away from my due-" I paused.

"Babe are you okay?" Kei asked.

I nodded and then felt water in my seat. And then everybody else looked down.

"Oh-" I mumbled.

"I- Tsukkipoo you're wife pissed herself," Kotaro said.

"You dumbass she didn't piss herself... Her water broke." Kei said. Kei then froze. "HOLY SHIT YOUR WATER BROKE."

Koshi fainted.

"Oh my god, what do we do?! Who do we call?! Ghostbusters?!" Kotaro said.

Kei quickly picked me up bridal style.

"Keji please call Y/n's mom.... And get Daichi... JUST YOU KNOW THE GAME PLAN GO GO GO." Kei said.

Honestly, I was pretty calm... To be honest I feel like I could run a marathon.

"Y/n babe are you feeling okay? any contractions?" Kei asked while sitting me in the car.

"I'm honestly fine... Can I put on makeup so I could get a good first impression for them?" I asked.