41

Tsukki got invited to a training camp. Of course I wanted to tag along with Hinata when he said he was gonna go to the practice.. Even though he wasn't invited. Yes I know I'm gonna have a really bad lecture from Daichi but I want to be with my boyfriend. When we got there I sat on the bleachers. Of course a lot of eyes were on me. Especially Tsukki's... He looked mad. He grabbed Hinata and walked over to me. I awkwardly waved.

"What are you two doing here?" Tsukishima asked.

"Uhh... Surprise?" I said.

"I came here to play volleyball, Tsukki. Kageyama is Tokyo and you made it here I felt..." Hinata started.

"Jealous?" Someone said. I looked at who said it. A red haired boy walked towards us with a taller boy with brown hair next to him. I remember them... Eye candy one and two. Tendou and Ushijima.

"Ushijima? What are you doing here?" Hinata said.

"Well this is our school..." Ushijima said.

"My question is... What are YOU doing here." Tendou asked. He then looked over at me. "Why is there a girl here?" He asked. I froze.

"She's my girlfriend." Tsukishima said. Ushijima then looked over at me. I froze even more. He's scary in person. I awkwardly waved.

"Oh... Bummer." Tendou said while smirking. Tsukki glared at him. "But shrimpy.. Why are you here?" He asked while facing Hinata.

"And you too Y/n.. why are you here?" Tsukki asked.

"Supervision." I said smiling.

"Volleyball." Hinata said. Tendou laughed.

"Well your coach isn't gonna be too fond of that." Tendou said. He looked over at Tsukki. "I'll see you at the court." He said. They then walked away.

"Wow they're hotter in person." I said. I then quickly covered my mouth. Tsukki looked over at me and rolled his eyes. Since Hinata wasn't invited. The coach agreed to Hinata being there but he couldn't play. He was a ball boy. Me on the other hand. I told them I was only there for the day. But I knew I was still gonna get a bad lecture from Daichi.

A/N: this is a short ass chapter i'm sorry..... the last couple chapters r so cute and i'm rlly rlly excited for u to read themmm 😭🥰