7

Y/n POV

I woke up with the outfit I was wearing yesterday still on me. I quickly checked the time to realize I was late for morning practice. I quickly got up and changed. I ran to the gym and saw everyone already practising. Yachi and Kiyoko both walked up to me and grabbed me by the arm.

"So... how was it?" Yachi asked.

"It was great." I said. It was actually like hanging out with a friend. We kissed once but it didn't last long. And I didn't really feel much. Both girls nodded and continued to watch the practise. I saw Kageyama and he was doing good like always. I then looked at Tsukishima and he looked at me. I rolled my eyes at him and continued watching the others. When we took a break Kageyama walked up to me to get a towel. Everyone was staring at us. I then handed him one and he thanked me. He then went back into the court. I turned to my other side and saw Tuskishima handing me a granola bar. Yachi and Kiyoko looked shocked.

"You were late so I assumed you didn't eat breakfast." I looked at him and then at Yachi and Kiyoko and then back at him. My heart was pounding. I accepted the granola bar.

"Thank you." I said while blushing. He nodded and went back to the court. Kiyoko and Yachi looked at me and raised their eyebrows. I shrugged and ate the granola bar.

After Practise I went straight to class. I didn't do any homework this weekend and I wanna finish everything so I won't have to do any when we're in Tokyo. When lunch break happened I offered to get Yachi some juice. I walked out of the classroom and I saw Kageyama walking towards me. I smiled and greeted him.

"Hey Kageyama, I was just heading to the vending machine. Wanna get something?" He nodded and walked with me. When we got to the vending machine I saw Yamaguchi and Tsukishima getting something from there. Kageyama and I waited behind them. Yamaguchi looked at me and smiled.

"Hi Y/n!" He then looked at Kageyama, "Hi Kageyama!! How are you guys?" I looked at him. I've known Yamaguchi the same amount of time I've known Tsukishima. I can't help but wonder, How can someone so sweet and nice be friends with someone so rude and mean. Then I remembered I'm dating a person that's just as mean at Tsukishima and ignored the question.

"Hey Yamaguchi, I'm doing fine!" I looked at Tsukishima and gave him a gentle smile. I might not be fond of him right now. But I still care about him.
"So did the king find a queen?" Tsukishima said while staring at the both of us. I looked up at him and glared. Why is he always like this?

"I said not to call me that, and why do you care so much that me and Y/n are dating?" Kageyama said, clenching his fists. Tsukishima scoffed and walked away. Yamaguchi both waved goodbye at us and caught up to Tsukishima. I sighed and got some juice. I said bye to Kageyama and walked into my classroom. I saw Tsukishima eyeing me as I walked in. I walked to my desk and gave Yachi her drink. I started doing some more homework until I heard Tsukishima's voice. He walked up to a random girls desk.

"Would you like to go out sometimes?" He asked her no passion at all. My heart dropped. Why do I care so much? She quickly nodded and squealed. He walked away, looked back at me and sat down. I tried to ignore my emotions and continued writing.

Tsukishima's POV

I did what I wanted to do. I made her hate me. But yet i felt uneasy about it. I walked into the gym and I didn't see her anywhere. She's probably late. I saw the king walking into the practice and he looked around too. Probably looking for her. He was then greeted by Hinata and he seemed to not care as much. I kept my eyes peeled for her. Until I finally heard the gym doors open and I saw her. She looked like she ran here. I then thought about the extra granola bar I had and decided to give it to her during break. But why do I care so much? I then looked at her and I saw her looking at me. She looked away rolling her eyes.

When the break happened Kageyama went to her to get a towel. They didn't talk much. But everyone was staring at them because we all knew they had a thing. After everyone left and went on court I gave her the granola bar. I didn't think much of it. She thanked me and I went back to practise. I then saw in the corner of my eye her eating the granola bar.

After practice I took my time getting to class. Thinking things through. Yamaguchi was talking with Suga and Daichi so I was walking alone. I walked into the classroom to already see Y/n there doing work. I can't help but admire her. She's hardworking and kind. The opposite of me.

During break I headed to the Vending machine with Yamaguchi. I then turn around to see Y/n and Kageyama walking towards the vending machine. Yamaguchi greeted both of them. I couldn't help but to just look at them. I was angry. Y/n then looked at me and smiled. I felt my face heating up.

"So did the king find a queen?" I asked. I knew this was gonna tick Kageyama off. But I noticed Y/n glaring at me.

"I said not to call me that, and why do you care so much that me and Y/n are dating?" Kageyama said, I saw him clenching his fist. I don't have time for this. I scoffed at them and walked away. Yamaguchi said bye to them then caught up to me.

"Hey, Tsukki? Can I ask you a question." I looked at Kageyama and nodded.

"Why do you care so much about Y/n and Kageyama. It's not like you." He asked. I looked at him and scoffed.

"It just surprises me that she'd pick him." Yamaguchi tilted his head.

"Are you Jealous Tsukki?" I looked at him wide eyed. Why would he ask me that? I walked into the classroom and sat at my desk. I then saw Y/n walking in. I stared at her. And then looked back at Yamaguchi.

"Why would I be jealous over a girl like her? I can get anyone I want." I then quickly got up and asked a random girl out. She agreed. I looked back to see Y/n she looked at me and quickly looked back at her work. I rolled my eyes and sat back down. Yamaguchi looked at me and then looked away. Why can't I stop thinking about her?