18

A/N: whoa i cant believe people r actually reading this story!!! thank you all sm!! I love u muah muah

A/N:  whoa i cant believe people r actually reading this story!!!  thank you all sm!! I love u muah muah

Suga's POV

I woke up late in the afternoon, I haven't even packed yet!! We're leaving at 7pm and It's only 4:25... I have enough time. I yawned.. We stayed over at Y/n's pretty late. I looked through my closet to find my duffel bag and started packing. Should I pack extra sunscreen? I mean those boys are the type to forget. I quickly packed extra sunscreen and a first aid kit. I then quickly went downstairs and made some snacks... I then stopped and thought for a second. Maybe I am the mom? I then heard my phone ringing. I looked at the caller and it was Daichi.

"Hello?" I said

"Suga!! Are you ready? We're meeting at the school parking lot!" He said.

"I'm almost ready, just making some snacks for everyone." I said.

"Did you pack your first aid kit?" He asked.

"Of course I did." I said.

"I did too, and so did Akaashi. Also Kuroo told me that some other Nekoma players are gonna meet us there." He said.

"Oh okay that's fine." I said. "Well I'm gonna pack up the snacks and head over to the school."

"Okay I'll see you." He said. I then ended the call. I hope I brought enough band aids.

When I got to the school everyone was already there with all their stuff. I quickly passed everyone a snack, and Akaashi gave everyone water. Daichi then gathered everyone around.

"I have rules for when we get there, for the safety of all of us." Daichi said. We all nodded. "Rule number one.. Buddy system is a MUST. No one is allowed to go anywhere without someone with them. Rule number two is to not cause a ruckus and to make a mess in the hotel.. Akaashi's aunt is nice enough to let us all stay there for free. So do her a favor and clean up after yourself. AND DON'T BREAK ANYTHING. Last rule.. No pranks." He looked directly at Noya and Tanaka.

"Why are you looking at us Cap.. We would never ever do that." Noya said.

"Okay get to your cars.. We'll have pit stops here and there." He said. I sighed and got into my car. Kenma and Akaashi in the back seat and Kiyoko in the passenger seat. I waited for Daichi's car to leave and started driving. The car ride was quiet for the first couple hours. Kenma was busy with his game.. Akaashi brought a book. Kiyoko fell asleep for a little bit. I then put on the radio and single ladies by Beyonce went on. I started singing along.

"All the single ladies all the single ladies now put your hands UP." I sang while tapping my hand on the steering wheel. I looked in the mirror and saw Akaashi and Kenma looking at me. "SING ALONG WITH ME!!" I said. This car trip is way too quiet.. I should've at least put Noya in my car. Akaashi shook his head and went back to reading. Kenma laughed a little and went back to his game.

After a little while Kenma screamed. Akaashi jumped and Kiyoko quickly woke up. I drove to the nearest exit to find a place to park. Kenma was hyperventilating and Akaashi and Kiyoko were trying to calm him down. I found a palace to park and stopped the car.

"Kenma!! Are you okay." I asked, giving him some water. He wouldn't respond. I then quickly called Kuroo. Bokuto answered.

"Hello Kuroo is driving dummy." Bokuto said.

"Kenma just screamed and won't tell us what happened and he's just hyperventilating and he won't calm down and he won't talk and I don't know what to do!!" I said.

"Kuroo said to check if his psp died." Bokuto said. Akaashi looked at him and then quickly checked if it was dead.

"It's dead." Akaashi said.

"Kuroo said to give him millatoline so he falls asleep for the rest of the trip.. Kenma gets carsick if he doesn't play his game.. And he has trouble falling asleep." Bokuto said.

"YOU COULD'VE WARNED ME ABOUT THAT.. If I knew I would've put him in your car Kuroo." I said.

"He said oh well that's your karma.. And Kenma wanted to be with you." Bokuto said. He then ended the call. I looked over at Kenma and he looked like he calmed down.

"Kenma.. You should've warned us about this." I said.

"Sorry Suga.. I thought I had enough battery life for the whole trip." He said. I quickly sighed and got out of the car to get the millatoline from my first aid kit. Always gotta be prepared. I gave the gummy to Kenma telling him it was a candy.

"This is Millatoline.. Kuroo has used that trick on me so many times. I'm not taking it." He said. I quickly looked at Akaashi and Kiyoko and we all nodded. Kiyoko and Akaashi held him down while I made him eat the Millatoline.

"THIS IS ABUSE." He screamed. "YOU'RE EXACTLY LIKED KUROO." After some time we finally got him to eat it. I then started the engine and after a while Kenma fell asleep. I looked over at Kiyoko.

"We're thirty minuets behind now." I said.

"Well that's okay.. Asahi texted me that they're an hour behind." she said.

"What happened?" Akaashi asked.

"Well..." She started.