*special chapter* 1

A/N: i was writing my newest story at three am and then I went "i wonder what y/n's and tsukki's wedding would turn out like... so here we are 1/2 chapters i have made!!! i hope u guy enjoy this extra chapter 🥺

The Wedding 1 year later

Yachi's POV

"Y/n calm down-" Kiyoko started saying.

"I CAN'T CALM DOWN. THE NECKLACE WHERE'S THE NECKLACE?!?" Y/n said. If you are wondering what is currently happening... Y/n has lost the necklace Tsukki has given her 7 years ago. I'm currently freaking out with her trying to find it.

"Y/n maybe you left it at home.." Kiyoko said.

"MY APARTMENT IS 3 HOURS AWAY." Y/n said. Before Y/n could complain anymore Akaashi and Kenma busted into the room.

"Y/n if you cry you're gonna ruin your makeup." Akaashi said while yawning.

"And Kiyoko... Tanaka needs help with the baby." Kenma said. Kiyoko sighed and walked out of the room.

"Y/n calm down. You'll find it." Kiyoko said while leaving the room. Akaashi and Kenma sighed and walked over to Y/n who was frantic.

"Y/n... Have you looked under the desk?" Akaashi asked. Y/n nodded. "In the jewelry box?" Y/n nodded again. Akaashi sighed. Before anyone else could say anything Suga slammed open the door with the necklace in hand.

"Y/N I FOUND IT." He said while breathing heavily. Y/n ran to Suga and hugged him.

"THANK YOU SUGA I LOVE YOU." Y/n said. Akaashi and Kenma sighed.

"Thank god." I said while sitting on the couch.

"Y/n The wedding starts in an hour... You need to mediate a little and calm down. Remember what I taught you." Suga said. Y/n nodded. Y/n's mom then walked into the room.

"Uh... Did she find it?" She asked. Y/n nodded.

"Mom... What if he stops loving me in the middle of the ceremony. And he's a runaway groom." Y/n started saying. Akaashi flicked the back of her head.

"Shut up before you catch these hands before the wedding." Akaashi said. Y/n sighed.

"Okay Okay... I'm calm." Y/n said while closing her eyes. Kiyoko then ran into the room.

"W-we have a slight problem." She said. Y/n quickly opened her eyes.

"WHAT IS IT?!?" Y/n quickly said.

"The priest just... He just got sick and we need a new one." Kiyoko said. I looked over at Y/n and noticed her eye twitching.

"I-i'm supposed to get married in one hour... How am I gonna do that with NO PRIEST."
Y/n said. Akaashi and Kenma quickly took their phones out to find a replacement.

"I-i'll go tell the boys." I said while getting up.

Kageyama's POV

I have known Tsukishima for years... I'm used to his stubborn rude ass annoying ass self. But today has been the worst he's ever been. Like THE WORST.

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO TIE A FUCKING TIE SHOYO?!? HOW THE HELL DID YOU TIE ONE AT YOUR WEDDING THEN IDIOT." Tsukishima said. I rolled my eyes and got up and tied Tsukishima's tie.

"You need to calm the fuck down Saltyshima." I said.

"H-how can I be calm right now?! Everything has to be perfect. WHERE THE FUCK IS TADASHI?!?" Tsukishima said.

"He's with the kids." Daichi said while massaging his head. "Tsukki you really do need to calm down." Bokuto and Kuroo then walked in with chips in hand. Tsukishima glared at them.

"I told you guys to get straw-" Before Tsukishima could finish Yamaguchi walked in with Venus (his son) in hand and a strawberry shortcake in his other hand.

"Tsukki... You need to calm down." Yamaguchi said while handing him the strawberry shortcake. Daichi then held Venus in his arms and started talking to him.

"Yeah Tsukki you need to calm down." Kuroo said while eating some chips.

"Kuroo... I am this close to punching you in the eye." I said.

"Not in front of my Salad." Oikawa said while scrolling through his phone.

"Why are you even in here shittykawa." Tsukishima asked.

"Um to make sure you look good enough for Pancakes... She can't be getting married to an ugly groom." Oikawa said. Tsukishima took a deep breath in.

"Someone get Iwaizumi." Tsukishima said. Before anyone could say anything Yachi walked into the room.

"MOMMY!!" Venus said while getting out of Daichi's arms and running up to her.

"Hi Venus, how is my big boy doing?" Yachi said while picking him up. Yamaguchi twitched his eyes.

"W-what happened? You're here because something happened right?" Tsukishima asked. Yachi awkwardly laughed.

"U-um well y-you see." She started.

"Spit it out." Tsukishima said.

"T-the priest is u-uh sick." Yachi said.

"Oh shit that's tough." Kuroo said. Tsukishima glared at him.

"Don't you have a child to take care of?" Daichi said to Kuroo.

"She's with Asahi, Tanaka and Noya right now." Kuroo said.

"Couldn't Asahi be the priest?" Hinata asked while eating some chips with Bokuto. Tsukishima looked at Hinata and raised an eyebrow.

"Uh... Can he even do that?" Tsukishima asked.

"He was the priest in Akaashi and Bokuto's wedding." Shoyo said.

"Hehe oh yeah that was so wild and such a coincidence." Bokuto said. Lev then bursted into the room.

"TSUKISHIMA!!!" Lev said. Tsukishima groaned.

"WHAT?!" Tsukishima asked.

"T-the t-the... the cake." Lev said.

"What about the cake?" Tsukishima said. Yaku and Alisa were in the room too.

"There's no cake." Alisa said.

"And in all honesty it was Lev's fault cause he's a clumsy little shit." Yaku said.

"Fuck you." Lev said. Tsukishima sat on the couch and closed his eyes without saying a word. Daichi sighed.

"Someone tell Asahi he's gonna be the priest and someone please calm down Tsukishima. Someone get a cake before the after party PLEASE." Daichi said. I quickly left the room with Shoyo to get a cake. Even my wedding wasn't this chaotic.