11

The last day of summer training camp.

The week went by pretty fast. No one knows about me and Tsukishima yet. Him and I both agreed to wait a bit so we can figure things out. Hinata and Kageyama made up.. Making things easier for cupid Y/n. Today we're having a barbecue. I was really excited because I love my meat wink wink. I was helping everyone setting up and when we finished I was waiting for the boys to come out with Yachi and Kiyoko. I took out my phone and started playing a game. I then heard a bunch of screaming and running. I looked up to see all the boys running outside.

"Oh shit." I said while running out of the way. I then looked up to see everyone already starting to get food.

"Thank you for the food." They all said. I laughed. They sure are crazy. I tried looking for Kuroo and Kenma because it was my last day with them. It made me upset. I saw Kuroo with Bokuto, I walked up to them and stole one of Kuroo's meat. He then looked at me and glared.

"Hey that was mine." He said pouting. I stuck my tongue out and laughed.

"Too bad now it's in my tummy." I said. I then looked at Bokuto and he looked at me, smirking. I tilted my head in confusion. "What?" I asked.

"You're boyfriend Tsukki sure had a slight change in attitude these past couple days." Bokuto said. I rolled my eyes.

"Very funny Bokuto." I then turned to my right and saw Kenma sitting on the steps with no food in his hand at all. "I'm gonna force feed Kenma some food." I walked away from Kuroo and Bokuto and went up to Kenma. He then looked up at me and then looked back down to his game. I then shoved some food to his face.

"Y/n!! Stop I'm not hungry!!" He said pushing me away.

"You need to eat more. All you do is play games!!" I said, still trying to feed him. I then felt someone picking me up and pulling me away from Kenma. I turned around and saw Kageyama and Hinata next to him. I glared at him.

"Put me down." I said trying to shove myself down. Hinata laughed at my reaction and I just pouted. Kenma laughed also. I then saw Tsukishima walking towards us, and my stomach had butterflies.. What was he about to do? He took me from Kageyama and held me. I started blushing. That's so out of character of him.

"What are you doing four eyes put her down." Kageyama said, glaring at him.

"Yeah put her down!!" Hinata said. Tsukishima looked at me, I couldn't really say much cause I was confused. He then looked back at Hinata and Kageyama and smirked.

"Y/n can speak for herself.. She isn't stopping me like how she was stopping you." He then scoffed at them and walked away from them.. Carrying me. He walked up to Yamaguchi and he looked at us confused. He then set me down.

"What was that all about? Are you jealous?" I said, smirking. He rolled his eyes at me.

"I just don't want you flirting with other guys.. Especially your ex." He said while eating some vegetables. I looked at Yamaguchi who looked extremely confused.

"Hi, Yams!" I said while patting him on the head. He smiled at me.

"Y/n!! How've you been?" He said.

"I've been doing great!" I said. Tsukishima tried feeding me some food and I looked at him confused.

"Eat it. I don't want it anymore, I'm stuffed." He said while shoving it in my mouth. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. After the barbecue we had to say bye to everyone. I was really upset I had to leave Kenma and Kuroo again. I saw them outside and I ran up to them and gave them a hug.

"Keep in touch this time.. Okay?" Kuroo said, holding me tighter. I nodded. I don't wanna leave them. Not again. I then pulled out of the hug and sighed. I looked at Kenma and he handed me a small box.

"What's this?" I asked while opening it. I looked inside and it was a bracelet.

"It's a friendship bracelet. Me and Kuroo have one too." Him and Kuroo both showed their wrists, and there were red bracelets both on their wrists. "You might be annoying, but you're like a sister to us. If you're feeling the slightest of sadness look at this bracelet and don't be scared to reach out. I'm always on my phone anyways." Kenma smiled at me. And I felt like I was about to cry. I put on the bracelet and hugged them. I started to cry.

"I'm going to miss you two. I visit randomly one day." I said. I let go of them and smiled. "I'll be sure to text you everyday." They nodded and waved. I walked to the bus and went inside. I saw Tsukishima with his headphones on next to Yamaguchi. I saw an empty seat next to Daichi. I sat by him and he put his arms around me. I looked up to see him comforting me.

"Thanks dad." I said jokingly. He then chuckled and I put my head on his shoulder. And of course I fell asleep.

Half way through the trip I was woken up to someone picking me up. I woke up and it was Tsukishima.

"Go back to sleep midget, I'm just moving you next to me. I didn't like that you were all over Daichi so I made Yamaguchi sit there." He said while setting me down next to the window. Everyone else was asleep. He sat down next to me and put his arm around me. I sighed.

"You're so extra." I said while giggling. He looked at me and smiled. I then froze because that was the first time he's done that. I blushed. He then kissed my forehead and layed on my head.

"I'm only extra for you." He whispered. I smiled and closed my eyes, and went back to sleep.

"Y/n wake up we're here." I opened my eyes and saw Tsukishima. I sighed. I'm so tired I just wanna sleep more. I ignored him and closed my eyes again.

"I'm tired." I said. I then felt someone picking me up. I sure am getting picked up a lot today. I opened my eyes and Tsukishia was carrying me bridal style down the bus stairs. I then saw everyone looking at us. I nudged him to put me down, and he did. I quickly ran towards Yachi and Kiyoko.

"Wow Y/n he really gives you special treatment." Kiyoko said yawning. I laughed.

"You get special treatment from Tanaka and Noya." I said teasing her. She rolled her eyes. I said goodbye to everyone and headed my way back home. Hinata and Kageyama by my side. I noticed Kageyama looking at Hinata every second and I switched places with him and nudged him to walk a little closer to Hinata. He started blushing. I'm such a wing woman. I then saw Hinata looking up at Kageyama blushing and looked down at their hands. They were barely touching. Hinata grabbed Kageyama's hands and held them. Hinata and Kageyama started blushing even more. And I just realized I'm third wheeling. I just pretended not to see them holding hands. Kageyama then had to go the other way and we said bye. It was just Hinata and me. Should I ask about him holding Kageyama's hand?

"So what was that?" I asked.

"What was what?" He said, I looked at him and he turned red.
"You held Kageyama's hand." I said giggling.

"You're crazy I would never do that." He said. "Anyways we're here. I'll see you later Y/n." He hugged me and went to his house. It's been a long week but it was fun. I headed inside and remembered my mom and brother weren't home. They went on vacation with my grandparents. I went upstairs and went to bed.