30

A/N: ITS MY BIRTHFAY WKDHDI HEHE IM GETTING OLD 😔😔

Y/n POV

The next morning I got up and started getting ready for school. I ate breakfast cause Yaku would murder me if I didn't and started walking to school. I looked back to see if Hinata was behind me, I then remembered all of a sudden.. There was morning practice today. But who cares anyways. I sighed. When I walked into the classroom I saw Yachi already at her desk. I then saw Tsukishima staring at me. Good thing Suzuki wasn't here yet. I sat down next to Yachi and layed on my desk.

"Y/n.. You weren't at morning practice today, we all missed you." Yachi said. I looked over at her and smiled.

"Yachi.. I don't think I'm gonna go to practice anymore. I need to focus more on my studies." I said.

"What? Y/n common you told me you really enjoyed volleyball club." Yachi said.

"I need to focus on my studies... I'm falling behind because I don't study like I used too." I said.

"Okay Y/n.. I understand." She said.

"I'll still try to go to say hi every once in a while. Plus we can still all hang out." I said. She nodded. Then class started. During lunch break Kageyama and Hinata invited me to sit with them. Third wheeling check.

"So Y/n are you going to practice after school?" Hinata asked. I shook my head.

"Why not? If it's because of four eyes then that's not a valid reason." Kageyama said.

"I need to study more." I said while filling my mouth with rice.

"What do you mean!? You're already a great student... I don't understand why you need to study more." Hinata said.

"I'm falling behind." I said. "Don't take it personally. I'll still come to say hi sometimes. Plus you live right across the street from me. You can always visit." I then saw Tsukishima and Suzuki near the vending machine talking. When I saw them I choked on my food.

"Whoa Y/n calm down." Kageyama said, giving me some water. He then looked at what I was looking at and rolled his eyes. "Look, take all the time you need to heal. I'm here for you... But don't be a dumbass and give a lame excuse for avoiding him." he said. I smiled.

"Thanks Kageyama." I said.

"You should still try to come to our games. Okay?" Hinata said. I nodded. After break I went back to class. And of course Tsukishima stared at me. I sat on my desk. Please let this be over. After school I went straight home. I called Kenma because he's skipping practise today.

"Y/n!! How was your day." He said. I then heard the phone shuffling before I could say anything.

"Y/n we miss you come to Tokyo please." It was Bokuto. I smiled.

"Hey guys. My day was fine. And I'll visit soon I promise." I said.

"Y/n did you eat breakfast this morning." Yaku asked. How many people are there?

"Yes Yaku I ate breakfast.. And yes I had orange juice with it." I said.

"Y/n... We gotta go, we're about to have a practise match." Kenma said. Damn I thought he was skipping.

"Oh okay, have fun!!" I said. They hung up and I sighed. It's so quiet in my room. I've been surrounded by a lot of noise for weeks now. I guess I'm not used to peace and quiet. I then felt my phone buzz. I checked my phone and saw I got a notification from Oikawa.

Oikawa: I'm visiting you.

Me: Why.

Oikawa: Iwa is coming too. And also we don't have practice on mondays.

Me: Okay but only cause Iwa is coming.

I sighed. At least it won't be too quiet. My mom is still at work and Riku is at soccer practice. I then heard the doorbell ring. I went downstairs and opened the door. Iwa and Oikawa then tackled me into a hug.

"Calm down I saw you yesterday." I said trying to shove them off me.

"Hugs are good for the soul." Oikawa said.

"How'd you know I was home?" I asked.

"Yachi." They both said at the same time.

"And Yaku." Iwa said. I sighed.

"Do you have a mom group chat or something?" I asked, teasing him.

"Actually... Yes we do but I would rather you not call it that." Iwa said. I laughed. We then watched a movie and made some.. Pancakes. After a while my mom and brother came home.

"Y/n!! Why aren't you at volleyball? And who are these people?" She asked.

"Mom!! Meet Oikawa and Iwaizumi!! They go to Aoba Johsai." I said.

"Nice to meet you." Oikawa and Iwa said.

"Y/n... How many boyfriends do you have?" Riku said. I awkwardly laughed.

"None." I said. Oikawa and Iwa laughed. Later on we were in my room... Yes the door was opened. And we started talking about the upcoming volleyball tournaments.

"It's our last year Y/n... I wanna get to nationals." Oikawa said. I didn't know what to say cause you know I go to Karasuno and they're like our rivals but I also do care about them.
"Yeah, it would be very nice to win." I said.

"Y/n... are you not a manager for them anymore?" Iwa asked.

"I don't think so." I said.

"But you'll watch their games right?" Oikawa said.

"Yeah I'll go when I can." I said.

"Well you should come watch when we beat their ass." Oikawa said. I laughed.. Maybe I will. When they left I got ready for bed. Those two sure did cheer me up.