8

Y/n POV

The week went by pretty quick. Hinata and Kageyama were held back to retake a test and will meet up with the others in Tokyo. I texted Kageyama good luck and walked into the bus. I sat beside Suga with Yachi and Kiyoko beside us.

"So Y/n, are you and Kageyama getting serious?" Suga asked. I looked at him and smiled.

"I'm not sure." I said while sighing. "He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet." Suga looked at me and started to laugh.

"I mean this is Kageyama we're talking about.. He's the type to read a book about interacting with people." I laughed at his joke. And nodded in agreement.

"You're right Suga." This past week has been pretty normal. We acted more like friends, but he'd sometimes sneak a kiss before or after practice. I fell asleep on Suga and I felt him petting my hair. I then overheard Noya and Tanaka complaining about how long the trip was. When we got there I got up and got my bags. I walked outside and helped unload. I then heard someone yelling.

"YOU GUYS HAVE THREE CUTE MANAGERS NOW?!? SO LUCKY" I look at who it was. And it was a boy with a mohawk. I giggled at him and started looking around at the other teams. I then saw two familiar faces. Kuroo and Kenma? I knew them in elementary school. I quickly ran up to them.

"Kenma? Kuroo?" I said smiling. They both looked at me and smiled.

"Y/n!!! I thought I'd never see you again short stuff." Kuroo hugged me and patted me on the head. I then looked at Kenma. Still quiet as ever. He smiled at me and hugged me also.

"I'm so happy to see you two." I said while walking towards the school. I then felt two people pulling me back, Noya and Tanaka. I looked at them confused.

"Are they bothering you Y/n" Tanaka said, "Do you want me to show them who's boss?" he continued while glaring at Kuroo.

"Yeah we can show them who's boss" Noya continued. I looked over at Kuroo and Kenma who looked like they were about to laugh. I quickly heard Daichi yelling at them to stop.

"DO I NEED TO PUT YOU GUYS ON A LEASH?!?" Diachi quickly looked at Kenma, Kuroo and I. "I am so sorry about them." He then pulled the two away from me. I laughed at the interaction.

"Where's Shoyo?" Kenma asked.

"He's retaking his final exam, Same with Kageyama." I said while laughing. Kenma looked irritated at the fact that Hinata wasn't there. When I got to the school Me Yachi and Kiyoko met up with the other managers. We started preparing for lunch and Yachi and Kiyoko came up to me.

"Are you alright?" Yachi asked me. I nodded and gave her a smile.

"Do you miss Kageyama?" Kiyoko asked, smirking at me. I felt myself turning red.

"Of course not, He's coming soon." The other girls gathered around.

"Kageyama? Your setter." The other managers asked. They all gathered around me and started asking questions.

"Are you his girlfriend?" "Have you kissed?" I started freaking out and said.

"He isn't my boyfriend.. I guess we just have a thing?" I said while awkwardly laughing. They all looked at me and awed. I then looked at the door to see Tsukishima staring right at me. He rolled his eyes and walked out. Yachi and Kiyoko looked at me confused. Why is he acting like this? Doesn't he have a girlfriend now? Without thinking I ran after him.

Tsukishima's POV

When we got to Tokyo I saw Y/n Hugging two of the Nekoma guys that really bothered me. I was sort of relieved when Noya and Tanaka budded in. We were still settling in with no practice games yet. I wanted to look for Yachi cause she held onto my spare glasses. I walked to the cafetiera and overheard them talking about Kageyama. I looked at Y/n and rolled my eyes and walked away. I'll ask Yachi for it later. I heard someone running behind me. I turned around and it was Y/n. She looked up at me and glared. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me into an empty room.

"What do you want." I asked looking down at her.

"What is your problem Kei." She asked. She called me by my first name.

"Nothing is, You can talk about your boyfriend all you want." I said trying to walk to the door then she grabbed my hands. I looked at her. She had tears in her eyes.

"But, Tsukki." She looked down then back up at me. "He isnt my boyfriend okay?" She started crying even more. "I don't want him to be my boyfriend Tsukki. I want you." She let go of my hand.

"What are you saying?" I asked. She then looked at me and she looked off. "Y/n?" I looked at her and she fainted. "Y/n?!?" I quickly picked her up and ran to the team's room. I opened the door and everyone looked up at me. Suga and Daichi then ran up to me.

"What happened?" Suga asked while taking her from me.

"I don't know.. She just fainted." I said freaking out. Yamaguchi went up to me and patted my back. They set her down on one of the beds and Suga felt her forehead. Daichi went out to get Coach and Kiyoko.

"She was probably dehydrated, She has no temperature." Suga said sorta relieved. Noya and Tanaka started crying and I just sat there. Replaying what she said in my head. "I want you." I heard the door open and Kiyoko was there and Yachi and Coach were behind her. Kiyoko sat Y/n up and force fed her to drink water. She then poured water on her. Y/n quickly woke up.

"I told you to stay hydrated Y/n." Kiyoko said irritated. She sighed with relief. "At least you're okay." She smiled at her and then she looked at me. I quickly looked away and went to the gym. I stopped at the door.

"Come on morons we have a game to win." I then walked out.