35

A/N: omg there's ten chapters left to this fanfic... BUT DO NOT FEAR I AM HE- ahem i mean don't fear there's two other fan fictions in the making at the moment. i am also brain storming bnha fan fiction ideas... and other anime's so be on the lookout for that 🙈🙈

 and other anime's  so be on the lookout for that 🙈🙈

Y/n POV

I woke up Kenma's arms still around me. I pushed him off.

"Wake up!!" I said. He opened his eyes and then closed them again. He then pulled me back into his arms. I sighed. He held me tighter so I couldn't leave. I tried to grab my phone from the nightstand and I did. I texted Kuroo.

Me: Please help me. He's suffocating me.

Kuroo: I'm legit at the door about to open it.

Me: Thank you please save me.

After a little bit Kuroo bursted into Kenma's room. He looked at me and smirked.

"Wow Kenma... I thought I was the only one you cuddled." He said. Kenma quickly let go of me. Thank you Kuroo.

"I should not have given you a spare key." Kenma mumbled. Kuroo then laughed and kissed Kenma. I just sat there waiting for them to stop. And then I threw a pillow at them.

"I'm right here." I said. Kenma started blushing.

"Kuroo... Not in front of people." Kenma said.

"It's just Y/n..." He said while shrugging his shoulders.

"And you guys are still not dating... What a waste lemme kiss Kenma then." I then leaned in as a joke and Kuroo pulled me away. I laughed.

"If you're gonna kiss one of us, kiss me." Kuroo said, puckering his lips. I pushed him away. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm gonna get ready..." I said. They both looked at me and nodded. "Leave, I'm gonna change." I said. They still stayed. "Close your eyes?" I said. I then gave up and started to change. Kenma was pretty unbothered; he just started playing his game. Kuroo took a couple glances but mostly paid attention to Kenma. I went out of the room and made some breakfast. Kenma and Kuroo then came out 15 minutes later. I do not want to know why they took so long. I looked over at Kenma and saw hickey. I laughed.

"Kuroo... You shouldn't leave marks." Kenma said, annoyed.

"Rub it with a coin." I said. He tilted his head. "It's not gonna leave fully but enough for you to cover it up with makeup." I said. He nodded as he quickly tried to find a coin. I then looked over at Kuroo who was smirking. I went over to him and smacked his back.

"Ow." He said.

"Don't play with his feelings." I whispered.

"I'm not." He whispered back.

"Then why won't you make it official." I said.

"Because... I'm scared of rejection." He said. I smacked him again.

"Why tf would he reject you if you guys make out all the time." I said.

"Because he probably thinks it's friends with benefits." He said.

"No he doesn't." I said.

"What are you guys whispering about?" Kenma asked. Me and Kuroo looked up. We both awkwardly laughed.

"Nothing important haha." I said while walking away.

"Y/n how do you use makeup?" Kenma asked. I walked over to him and started covering up his marks. I had to do this with Hinata all the time. After that we all headed to Akaashi's place. Kenma and Kuroo were holding hands and I was just there. Third Wheeling. I decided to text the Karasuno boys good luck.

Me: Good luck you guys!! You got this!!

Suga: Thank you!!! We'll win for you Y/n!!

Hinata: YEAH!!! CHEER US ON!!

Daichi: Thank you Y/n!! We'll keep your encouragement in mind.

Kageyama: Thank you Y/n!!

Noya: You should be here. We miss you.

Tanaka: Yeah we miss you.

Asahi: Thank you Y/n!!

Yamaguchi: Thanks Y/n!!

Tsukki: Thank you Y/n, I'll do my best for you <3.

Kageyama: ahgiuarebkjvbslvb wtf

Hinata: ...

Tanaka: did I read that correctly?

Tsukki: Shut up.

I sighed. Tsukki really gotta do me like that.