4

Tsukishima's POV

When she walked into the gym, a big smile on her face like always. I couldn't help but stare at her. She was beautiful inside and out. She then looked at me and we made eye contact. She smiled at me. I could feel myself turning red so I looked away. I then heard the girls squealing about something. And then Kageyama walking towards Y/n pissed off. I got defensive and kept my eye on him. He grabbed onto Y/n wrist and took her outside. Everyone looked confused. Kiyoko and Yachi just stood there unaware of why that just happened. I had bad gut feelings. But it's none of my business. I tried to continue what I was doing. But I couldn't. I ran outside and searched for them. I then head talking from the back of the gym. I saw Y/n against the wall with Kageyama in infront of her. I clenched my fist.

"I wouldn't tell a soul I kissed someone like you." My heart dropped. Y/n and Kageyama kissed? He then backed off from her and turned around and saw me. I then saw Y/n look at me. I looked at her, and then Kageyama and scoffed. I walked away and went back into the gym. Everyone was waiting on us outside the gym confused. I stood next to Yamaguchi and he looked at me worried. I then saw Y/n running and Kageyama behind her. She looked at me and then looked down. Suga and Daichi started questioning them.

"Are you okay?" Yamaguchi said. I didn't answer him. I was angry. Everything inside of me is boiling. I just wanted to hit Kageyama. But why her? Someone as gentle and kind as her would never be with someone like me. I need her to hate me.

"Y/n and Kageyama kissed," I said out loud without thinking. Everyone looked at me. I looked at Kageyama then at Y/n with their shocked expression and walked back into the gym. I heard Noya and Tanaka scream at Kageyama and everyone questioning them. But I didn't care. If she wants to be with the king. She can be with the king.

A/N: I'm a whore for angst