16

Y/n POV

I woke up the next morning to someone calling me. Tsukki? I sighed and picked up the phone.

"Are you still salty?" I asked.

"No, I'm coming over." He said. I sighed.

"Okay, but remember Oikawa has a practice game.. Don't you wanna watch him play." I asked.

"We can go towards later." He said.

"What are we gonna do at my house." I asked.

"Make out. Okay I'm leaving my house now I'll see you later." He ended the call. Did he just... Make out??? I forze. I quickly got ready and brushed my teeth 5 times. I then heard a knock on my door. I opened it and Tsukki was there with some flowers. I looked at him wide eyed. He handed me the flowers.

"Uh thank you." I said. I never expected him to be like this. Our practise is later in the day, Meaning we have the whole morning and early afternoon to ourselves. He looked at me and then grabbed my waist and kissed me. Why is he being like this right now?? I then pulled away.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Um, can we not right now?" I said. "Lets watch a movie upstairs." He nodded in agreement. When we went upstairs he sat on my bed. I got my laptop and put on a movie. While we were sitting on the bed he put his arms around me. I sighed, this is all I wanted. I looked up at him and he was looking as serious as ever. I giggled, he looked down at me.

"What?" He asked.

"You look too serious." I said. He glared at me and then messed up my hair.

"You're so annoying." He said. He then took off his glasses. What was he about to do? He grabbed my face and kissed me. Things started to escalate really quick. I think.. You know... where it's about to go.

Kageyama's POV

I want to see Oikawa play, So me and Hinata decided to go to Y/n's house and go watch his game a little before practise. I knocked on the door and no one answered. Hinata then knocked again and no one answered. I tried opening the door.. And it opened. When walked into the house.. I mean it's just us. We then heard music coming from her room. So me and Hinata assumed that she was listening to music doing her homework or chores. We opened the door and saw Tsukki on top of her covering her mouth. I quickly covered Hinata's eyes. Tsukki and Y/n both looked up at us and screamed. And I did too. I closed the door and ran back downstairs and sat on the couch in the living room. Did I just walk into them.. EWWW. I quickly looked at Hinata and he looked just as shocked and disgusted as me. We then heard them running down the stairs and Tsukki was still putting his shirt on. I looked at the both of them and turned red.

"KAGEYAMA YOU DON'T JUST WALK INTO SOMEONE'S HOUSE AND THEN WALK INTO THEIR ROOMS LIKE IT'S NORMAL." Y/n yelled

"I'm sorry I just wanted to see Oikawa play.." I said. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Whoa, You guys fu-" Hinata got cut off by Tsukki.

"Shut up." He said. Y/n then went upstairs and got on a hoodie trying to cover up her many... many hickies. Jesus Tsukki is a leach. I shouldn't be talking though.

"Okay let's go." She said. We all nodded and headed to the train station. I looked at Tsukishima and smirked. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. Hinata and Y/n were a little ahead of us and having their own conversation.

"Did you finish?" I asked. He looked at me and turned red.

"No.. you interrupted." He said. I laughed. He then turned around and glared at me. "Shut up Kageyama you're a virgin." I froze.. He ain't wrong. I shrugged and continued walking.

When we got to Aoba Johsai, Y/n was greeted by Oikawa.

"Y/n, sweets. You made it." He said hugging her. Tsukki pushed him off her and pulled Y/n towards him. Overprotective Tsukki is kinda hot.

A/N: I hate writing smut i'm horrible at it i'm sorry u horny doo doo heads 🥺🥺

A/N:  I hate writing smut i'm horrible at it i'm sorry u horny doo doo heads 🥺🥺